The Israel You Don't Know: The Talmud and the Jew | Mirror
This is a reupload of the video "The Israel You Don't Know: The Talmud and the Jew" from Rise Up Goyim's Youtube channel, link in the description. The video is mirrored from the original documentary "The Other Israel" made by Ted Pike in 1987.
The Israel You Don't Know: The Talmud and the Jew: https://bit.ly/2zaaKn9
Rise Up Goyim!: https://bit.ly/2D7qz2d
Here is an edited version of the original video's the original video description:
[The Israel You Don't Know: The Talmud and the Jew.
Since Judaism is very much a religion of it’s literature, to find out and learn the truth, we must go where it’s most sacred teachings are deeply and fundamentally rooted, Judaism’s holy book of law, the Talmud.
- Central text of rabbinic Judaism and the primary source of Jewish religious law and theology
- Considered Judaism’s cornerstone and holiest book
- Reached it’s final form in a multi-volume set in 800 A.D.
- Comes in two versions: Jerusalem Talmud, Babylonian Talmud
- Jerusalem Talmud: Compiled in Galilee back in 4th century A.D.
- Babylonian Talmud: Compiled around 500 A.D. (continued to be edited for about 300 more years).
- Consists of two parts: Mishnah, Gemarah
- Mishnah: first major written redaction of the Jewish oral traditions known as the “oral Torah". It is also the first major work of rabbinic literature
- Gemara: rabbinical commentary on the Mishnah, forming the second part of the Talmud.
I want to bring a message to your attention by Yossi Gurvitz, an Israeli Jewish journalist who has been ordered to submit to military censorship in Israel for exposing the tyranny of Israel and Zionism not only in Palestine, but all over the world. In the video link below he exposes the Israel and Judaism that you aren’t allowed to know or even talk about.
Yossi Gurvitz - When Israel Is Mighty: https://youtu.be/YSy6ENVAJlY
“Rabbinic laws intended for access by Judaic persons only, teach that goyim (gentiles) are malevolent. For this reason, the goyim are grouped together with those categories of criminals and transgressors who cannot act as a witness in a court (Shulhan Arukh: Hoshen Mishpat 34). As Yossi Gurvitz reveals in the preceding videotaped testimony, exceptions to these bigoted rabbinic laws are permitted where Judaics are in subjection to the goyim and where news of Judaism's discrimination toward, and second class status of, the goyim, would cause an uprising of "potential animosity" (mishum eivah) toward Judaics.
Therefore, to avoid a rebellion by the goyim, devious exceptions to the rabbinic law are made in public for the sake of pacifying (mipnei darkhei shalom) gullible goyim. It is to these cosmetic exceptions, formulated for dissemination to inquisitive goyim who inquire about the nature of Judaism, that reference is made when Judaism attempts to defend itself from documented charges by objective scholars, regarding racism and bigotry toward non-Judaics in the religion of Judaism’s recondite rabbinic texts.
Where Judaic supremacy reigns supreme however (“Where ‘ Israel’ is mighty”), such as in the Israeli state, no such diplomatic niceties need be observed, and the full force of Talmudic/rabbinic halacha, with its institutionalized contempt for, and discrimination toward non-Judaics, can be fully exerted." - Michael Hoffman, St. Patrick’s Day, 2015
As always, do the correct research and you will learn the truth. There are some clearly biased, jewish and freemasonic(Freemasonry - born and rooted in Judaism) sites that claim that these direct quotes are misinterpreted or misunderstood. To that, here is what my dear gentiles and goyim you need to keep in mind…
- “Because the Talmud conspires against gentiles, if a Jew was ever caught telling a gentile what the Talmud really says, such a person deserves death." - Jewish Encyclopedia "Gentile" (p. 623)
- “Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.” (Baba Kamma 113a)
- "The modern Jew is the product of the Talmud..." - "Babylonian Talmud", (Boston Talmud Society, p. XII)
- “If a non-Jew studies the Talmud, he is subject to the death penalty.” (Moses Maimonides, Mishneh Torah: Yad Hachzakah 10:9)
For more information on the Talmud as well as direct quotes from it, teaching racism, supremacy, bigotry, hatred and violence against the Goyim/Gentiles(non-Jews), please see my full post here:
Welcome to the Talmud: https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/831024824302268416
*Credit: The Other Israel by Reverend Ted Pike.]
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 13+|
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
4 months, 2 weeks ago
5 months, 1 week ago