Origins of COVID-19- Interview with Jonathan Latham
Jonathan Latham, Ph.D., is a molecular biologist and a virologist, which is a great skillset to help us understand the origins of SARS-CoV-2. Latham reviews some really intriguing evidence in this interview. He’s also the editor of Independent Science News.
• The mainstream media are still protecting the narrative that SARS-CoV-2 is a zoonotically transmitted virus originating in bats. Much of the evidence for this comes from Shi Zhengli, the chief Chinese researcher studying bat coronaviruses
• While SARS-CoV-2 likely came from a bat, overwhelming evidence suggests it did not become infectious to humans through natural evolution
• A recent article by Independent Science News editor Jonathan Latham presents several different lab origin hypotheses
• Latham also exposes the fact that the Wuhan Institute of Virology failed to identify that a seven-year-old virus sample they have is the closest known precursor to SARS-CoV-2
• Many who defend the all-natural zoonotic origin story justify their stance by saying there are no signs of genetic manipulation. However, there are several ways to manipulate a virus without leaving telltale markers
• This closest-known relative was already in the genetic database under the name BtCoV/4991. However, when it was resequenced following the COVID-19 outbreak, they simply renamed that old virus, which has been on ice for seven years. Whether additional genetic manipulation was done to 4991 to create SARS-CoV-2 is unclear
Read the full article: https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/06/21/coronavirus-lab-origin.aspx?cid_source=bitchute&cid_medium=video&cid=health_Origins-of-COVID-19-Interview-with-Jonathan-Latham
Subscribe for the latest health news: http://bit.ly/2CEBM8j
Visit our website: http://bit.ly/2KhnpuS
Listen to our podcasts: http://bit.ly/34XeLcW
Find us on Social Media
|Category||Health & Medical|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
3 weeks, 2 days ago
4 weeks, 1 day ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute. Without the support of the community this platform will cease to exist.
Registered users can opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on their Settings page.
To help support BitChute, place an advert on BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: