Ketones And Being "Super Human"- Interview with Dave Asprey
In this interview, Dave Asprey, a Silicon Valley entrepreneur, founder and CEO of bulletproof.com, and author of “The Bulletproof Diet” and “Head Strong: The Bulletproof Plan to Activate Untapped Brain Energy to Work Smarter and Think Faster — in Just Two Weeks,” discusses the role ketones play in COVID-19.
• Ketones have profoundly powerful antioxidant effects
• A risk associated with severe COVID-19 infection is the cytokine storm response. In most cases, this is what kills the patient. The cytokine storm results from the activation of NLRP3 inflammasome, which results in the release of inflammatory cytokines. One way to compensate for them is to make sure you have enough NADPH, and ketones radically upregulate NADPH
• NADPH is the battery of your cell, the reservoir of electrons that actually cause endogenous antioxidants to be recharged so they can continue to work and mitigate against the free radical damage resulting from oxidative stress
• You can raise your ketones by taking ketone esters, or naturally by implementing time-restricted eating, fasting and/or going on a very low-carb, high-fat, moderate protein diet. Drinking two small cups of black coffee can also double your ketone level
• Metabolic inflexibility is the primary comorbidity for serious COVID-19 infection. Ways to improve your metabolic flexibility include time-restricted eating, a cyclical ketogenic diet, taking cold showers, sauna bathing, high-intensity interval training and getting high-quality sleep
Subscribe to our Bitchute channel: http://bit.ly/2VoirD2
|Category||Health & Medical|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
1 day, 17 hours ago
2 weeks, 1 day ago
2 weeks, 1 day ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute. Without the support of the community this platform will cease to exist.
Registered users can opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on their Settings page.
To help support BitChute, place an advert on BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: