The "No One Cares" Show, Ep.48: The Curious Case of COCOA
In which we study how a puzzling last-minute license change by a Free and Open Source Contact Tracing application allows the Japanese Ministry of Health to transform it into something significantly less free, and far less open before foisting it onto the Japanese public.
・Covid19Radar Repository - https://github.com/Covid-19Radar/Covid19Radar
・Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare: COCOA Application Homepage[JP] - https://www.mhlw.go.jp/stf/seisakunitsuite/bunya/cocoa_00138.html
・"Is contact tracing app made by Microsoft USA? Microsoft Japan denies."[JP] - https://www.itmedia.co.jp/news/articles/2006/15/news140.html
・"Corona "Contact Tracing App" developer in person! What do we do with personal information? Will it work?"[JP] - https://diamond.jp/articles/-/240905
・"Contact Tracing App COCOA and Open Source's Perilous Relationship "[JP] - https://blog.rocaz.net/2020/07/2227.html
・"Explaining the flames of the contact tracing app" [EN] - https://medium.com/@stanfit/on-june-19-2020-the-government-had-an-intense-contact-with-a-person-infected-with-a-new-type-of-bb4246460cae
Support our work:
- Click the green dollar sign icon on Bitchute
- BitPatron: https://bitpatron.co/japananon.id.blockstack
- Flote: https://flote.app/japananon
- Monero: 8BnVuNpDCtyH25CVZPZmGYZcKRjenjpnC7xMkG58CmPx7cXzon5yKuP3A5vDemrtx5ek9ShWpWskkgYJahxLcL6F5ddeS5v
- Bitcoin: bc1q0ejahxakvqnpgmuxzw3vx6ghd04wt0y3uey4c8
- Ethereum: 0x93cbFa9dc8D4619f4a25A8E775eadd22E8009f87
Follow us elsewhere:
- PeerTube: https://peertube.anon-kenkai.com
- LBRY: https://open.lbry.com/@NoOneCares:d?r=9UGoWEkivAtZ1A1xsbZNGgRZKhyrt9nN
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/JapanAnon
- Pleroma: https://pl.anon-kenkai.com/JapanAnon
- YouTube: youtube.com/user/ChanologyAgent
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
3 weeks, 3 days ago
1 day, 11 hours ago
1 month, 1 week ago
1 month, 3 weeks ago
2 months, 1 week ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute. Without the support of the community this platform will cease to exist.
Registered users can opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on their Settings page.
To help support BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: