Bill Burr, PC Culture and How Nationalists vs. Globalism Can Help Everyone Happily Talk
Source - Bill Burr - PC Culture, 'Shark Tank', Comedy - Jim Norton & Sam Roberts - https://youtu.be/fTqQnDjEFFM
FLYER - Print Cheap, Hand Share, Leave Everywhere! - https://archive.org/details/FaithGoldyforTorontoMayor_Flyer
ManFoWars.com - January 2017 to July 2018 I publicly filmed solving a huge problem instead of vlogging at home. Why? Don't believe me: BELIEVE YOU and 2 MILLION FRIENDS ON VIDEO. Hate feeling bad? Making it hard to talk? Want to do better? Yes.
All I wanted was a nice job, people and country to mind my business and enjoy. This happened.
I accidentally created Canadian Fight Club to make far better men than I to help everyone.
Men, women and children run to me by the millions because I talk about what they can't.
Men can privately meet to respect each other more than normal, speak better and act.
Men can restore The Code of The Streets to help everyone and get respect for it.
Women and children will be happy this happens so people will normally act nice.
No one respects acting like pretend lying bitchy sketchy girlfriends or wives, bad-at-being gay guys, or crazy homeless zombies who act stupid; can't explain why; get embarrassed; won't let anyone stay busy, think, look, talk, be cute, nice, or feel happy; get mad when people can't look at or talk to them; avoid family and friends to bother strangers; make everyone do it and can't stop.
For many years people gave confused people good ideas who told others.
Now? Many stop everyone from talking like this.
Still, adults can promote ways to do better many proved they like.
Unless irreparably insane: cool guys, nice girls and cute kids will soon enjoy more.
I'm an expert. Here's why:
No one stops me. Why? If they're not polite people won't let each other talk, drift apart and go from seeing one sketchy person a month to everyone quietly making everyone uncomfortable.
People who never show or get respect also like being ignored. Why? It's the closest many get.
If people are polite? They let everyone talk. Especially to help fix this.
1. Respect artists like Marley, Coldplay, 2Pac, DMX, Jeezy and Kendrick? They help us with this so we keep ours.
2. I'm sorry: but millions of brainwashed lying bitches begging to be broken on video who like being ignored is proof.
3. Kids now act the same and will not listen well to parents with no self-respect. This will inspire adults to keep theirs.
4. 1999's "Fight Club" vs. "The Matrix" = "Men Respect Each Other Offline, Talk and Do Stuff" vs. "Only Online Forever".
5. For thousands of years confident masculine strength and feminine vulnerability helped people feel happy. We still want it.
6. It's not all people's fault, but people have to respect each other to talk and handle whose fault it is and everything else well.
7. Offline: if all even smart people can do is try to force others to see them look ugly? Online: they'll see how no one likes it to stop it.
8. #FirstWorldProblems: The big problem is people won't let each other feel happy. If they keep self-respect? They can and can help others.
9. Men tried laughing sexually harassing and jealously harassing guys, girls and kids. Now? Most cry and are literally dying for something better to do.
10. Men will share ideas offline like "National Insecurity Is A National Security Issue!" to help people stop bothering others, feeling bad and failing to get respect.
For more please visit - http://manfowars.com/index.html
|Category||News & Politics|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute. Without the support of the community this platform will cease to exist.
Registered users can opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on their Settings page.
To help support BitChute, place an advert on BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: