It's Only The 3rd ... But It's The End Of May! 🤣
Streamed live 3rd May 2019
- A few day tickets are available for AV10. AV10 is also on paper view; https://alternativeview.co.uk/ (Residential tickets are sold out)
- Teresa May has cost many Tory councillor seats
- The North East is predominantly Labour and pro-Brexit, many people felt betrayed due to Jeremy Corbyn's refusal for another referendum into the European elections manifesto due at the end of the month
- So far the Conservatives have lost 433 seats, Labour have lost 81 seats, the Liberal Democrat have picked up 301 seats, Greens have gained 38 seats, UKIP have lost 54 seats
- People have been voting for Independence candidates
- 110 out of 259 councils have published their results now
- Gavin Williamson has allegedly leaked The Security Council's decision to permit the Chinese company Huawei to install their 5G equipment around the UK
- The concern is that a decision taken by the Security Council was leaked which takes the attention away from the real issue. 5G should not be rolled out anyway. What is the problem with sharing the information that a Chinese company is to install the core of the telecom infrastructure around the country?
- David Noakes and Lyn Thyer are facing extradition to France for producing GcMAF (Last nights interview). It appears we have a medical establishment that is a front of house marketing organisation for Big Pharma
- The evidence of geo-engineering and weather manipulation is increasing. Harvard have released a report which states that geo-engineering is necessary if the temperatures on the planet are to be reduced and avoid the rise of 1.5 degree in global temperatures
- Thanks to the attention drawn by Extinction Rebellion, people are doing their own research and becoming more aware that climate change isn't a real issue as being presented by the establishment. Any change in climate is due to solar activity not industrialisation, this is going down a few degrees not up and could eventually take us into a mini ice age
- The climate change agenda works well for corporatocracy. It takes the focus away from real issues, like the leaking of methane into the atmosphere and increasing production of plastic. The focus is not on companies that contribute to this pollution but on the public to pay more tax.
- Team INEOS, formally Team Sky will be parading around North Yorkshire. Jim Ratcliffe said it's a misguided minority that oppose fracking and he intends to continue it. This publicity is prompting people into doing their own research into INEOS and fracking
|Category||News & Politics|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
1 month, 1 week ago
1 month, 3 weeks ago
1 month, 4 weeks ago
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute. Without the support of the community this platform will cease to exist.
Registered users can opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on their Settings page.
To help support BitChute, place an advert on BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: