Click to copy, then share by pasting into your messages, comments, social media posts and websites.
Click to copy, then add into your webpages so users can view and engage with this video from your site.
We also accept reports via email. Please see the Guidelines Enforcement Process for instructions on how to make a request via email.
Thank you for submitting your report
We will investigate and take the appropriate action.
How to Produce the Healthiest Foods Imaginable - Interview with Ashley Armstrong
The interview above features Ashley Armstrong, who's an expert in two areas. One is producing some of the healthiest food in the United States, and the second is understanding how your body uses it and how to select the right types of food to optimize your biology, based on the late Ray Peat’s principles of bioenergetic medicine
• Low-carb/high-fat diets ultimately backfire because it inhibits glucose metabolism, which is the most efficient form of energy production, and impairs thyroid function
• One of the reasons why ketogenic and carnivore diets are usually helpful for a time is because, if implemented properly, you’re radically reducing your intake of omega-6 fats, linoleic acid (LA) in particular, which is one of the primary drivers of ill health
• LA is a primary driver of disease, in large part due to its detrimental effect on mitochondrial function and, hence, energy production
• Your body has a certain amount of energy and a number of biological processes that it can turn on or turn off with that energy pool. The more energy you have available, the more functions your body can turn on. When your energy production is lower than required to maintain all functions, your body must downregulate certain functions, which ultimately results in problems
• One of the easiest ways to assess how much energy your body is producing is to take your body temperature. Take your temperature 30 to 40 minutes after breakfast and midday. You want to see a rise in temperature
Subscribe for FREE to the latest health news: https://bit.ly/3nuOvoP
|Health & Medical
|Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over
4 days, 9 hours ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the video's creator, Mercola.
This advertisement has been selected by BitChute. Displaying these adverts helps support the growth and sustainability of the platform.
This advertisement has been sourced through third party advertising partners on behalf of BitChute. Displaying these adverts helps support the growth and sustainability of the platform.