THE END OF GOVERNMENT 'EDUCATION' - Stefan Molyneux and Jack Spirko of 'The Survival Podcast'
Stefan Molyneux discusses the effects of Coronavirus on tottering government schools - is this the beginning of the end of compulsory schooling?
Find Jack's work at http://www.thesurvivalpodcast.com/
The Survival Podcast is a daily online audio show about self sufficiency and self reliance in the modern world. I conceived and created this podcast because over the years I have come to realize how fragile the human condition and the United States economy really is.
From June 2008 – December 2009 I recorded the show during my 50 mile commute between Arlington and Frisco Texas. I now run the show as my full time business and record it each morning in my home office.
Some of the very earlyl editions of this Podcast don’t have the best audio quality but I over time I have updated my recording equipment. Recording a podcast while driving on the interstate was a challenge but I have found it both enjoyable and a way to reclaim some of the three hours I loose each day. I decided to give it a try after I found Think Future News a Libertarian minded Podcast hosted by Chris Future (who just plain kicks ass) who also records his show while on the road.
The Guiding Concepts The Survival Podcast are Based On Include
1. Debt is cancer, it is killing our economy and killing the dreams of many Americans. There may be little you can do about the total national debt but you can control your own debt. Do so now!
2. Protecting the environment is a good thing and it should be done. That said climate change is not our most immediate danger. We are not all going to die from global warming, the evidence that carbon is the cause is thin at best. The biggest cause of the green house effect is water vapor, don’t come here looking for activist environmentalism, you will be disappointed.
3. In spite of our view expressed above we are huge supporters of alternative energy such as wind and solar. Primarily because they help to provide more self sufficiency and economic long term stability. The danger of oil is its finite nature and inability to meet long term global demand.
4. Always be frugal, never be “cheap”. One protects your financial position the other always costs you more in the long run.
5. No matter what the sheeple tell you, what you do does matter and you do control your own destiny. Live life to the fullest and understand that you have more control over your life then anyone or anything else.
Your support is essential to Freedomain, which is 100% funded by viewers like you. Please support the show by making a one time donation or signing up for a monthly recurring donation at: www.freedomain.com/donate
▶️ 1. Donate: www.freedomain.com/donate
▶️ 2. Newsletter Sign-Up: www.fdrurl.com/newsletter
▶️ 3. Subscribe to the Freedomain Podcast: www.fdrpodcasts.com
▶️ 4. Follow Freedomain on Alternative Platforms
🔴 Bitchute: bitchute.com/freedomainradio
🔴 LBRY: open.lbry.com/@freedomain:b
🔴 Minds: minds.com/stefanmolyneux
🔴 Brighteon: brighteon.com/channels/freedomain
🔴 Steemit: email@example.com
🔴 Gab: gab.ai/stefanmolyneux
🔴 Facebook: facebook.com/stefan.molyneux
🔴 Instagram: instagram.com/stefanmolyneux
|Category||News & Politics|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
1 month, 1 week ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.