The Ivermectin Story- Part 2
This video contains ALL factual information, sourced and verifiable, about drugs for COVID-19 treatment.
Ivermectin is NOT officially approved by the FDA as a COVID-19 treatment in the United States, nor by the EMA in the European Union. It is approved and used in several other countries around the world. The NIH (National Institute of Health) in the US takes a neutral stand, "neither for nor against" using it for COVID-19 treatment. In the United States Ivermectin can be used as an off-label drug prescribed by a licensed physician.
Nothing in this video is intended as a medical advice, only as an information. For all medical advice and treatment, you should consult your own physician.
The Ivermectin Story - Part 1: vimeo.com/513325468
RESOURCES mentioned in or connected to this video:
- NIH Treatment Panel financial disclosures
- NIH Treatment Panel chairs and roster
- NEJM Remdesivir paper (shows "reduced time to viral clearance and of hospital stay"; see the financial interests of the authors [NIH]):
- Disclosure forms for the Remdesivir paper:
- WHO Solidarity Trial (Remdesivir, HCQ, lopinavir, and interferon beta-1a): Remdesivir had no positive effect on mortality
- Uttar Pradesh covid stats bing.com/covid/local/uttarpradesh_india?vert=graph
- Three connected websites about Ivermectin, maintained by scientists and researchers (numbers as of 03/31/2021):
1. All the publicly available completed scientific studies, listed in details - so far 80 studies:
2. The real-time meta-analysis of all the studies using controls (OS - observational studies, és RCT - randomized controlled trials) - so far 48 studies:
3. Global Ivermectin adoption status for COVID-19 by countries:
FURTHER INFORMATION on the concerted effort to suppress the information on Ivermectin:
- NIH negative Ivermectin view - issues:
- The concerted push to smear Ivermectin by threatened special interest:
Two other good articles about the real facts on Ivermectin and why it's being censored:
- Dr. Kory's article on RealClear Politics:
- Why Isn’t Ivermectin Being Widely Researched and Utilized?
- Problems with the Soto Becerra study (the only study showing negative Ivermectin effects, yet cited by NIH and others to reject Ivermectin)
|Category||Health & Medical|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
6 months, 3 weeks ago
7 months, 2 weeks ago
7 months, 2 weeks ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the videos creator, CampEphraim.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute.
It is free for anyone to opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on the Settings page.
To help support BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: