How One SINGLE Mom SAVED her ENTIRE School District! Bonds for the WIN!! - Jan 19 2022
Mirrored From: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KdwaSIOFpE
Bonds For the Win Playlist: https://www.bitchute.com/playlist/ktcYlgPZzWR5/
Surety Bonds are required for every elected and appointed official throughout the United States - including, but not limited to State School Boards, Districts, Mayors, Sheriffs, and County Officials.
We have made HUGE progress in Illinois! Check out how this single mom protected her 16 year old, autistic son by simply filing a claim against her superintendent's Surety Bond.
A mother named Violet with a 16-year-old boy who has autism begged the schools to let her son have an exemption. They refused.
When forced to wear the masks he became distraught and he harmed himself so badly that he had to be hospitalized in a mental institution.
Violet obtained the bond for the superintendent of her school district. Turns out - The superintendent was carrying a $4 million liability per bond claim!!
So next Violet served the superintendent with a letter of intent to file a claim against her bond if she didn’t pull back the mask mandates, admit she was wrong, and resign within five days.
The superintendent did nothing. After day 6 Violet filed the claim against her at the bond company.
The very next day we have a recording from the lawyers who represent the district explaining that they have to get rid of the masks, all state and federal funding is BLOCKED, and the superintendent is on her own with regard to the $4 million claim!!!
They also put out a request for parent volunteers to substitute for teachers because their funding is CEASED due to an OPEN claim against them.
How to get the Surety Bonds:
1. Send a request letter directly to the public official’s email address – in many states they are each independently liable if they DO NOT provide this information upon request.
2. Call the Treasurer and find out who the bond company is – then Contact the bond company and they will send you a copy.
3. Get a copy of the bond at the probate office, which is where they’re kept according to many state laws.
4. Contact the Sheriff and ask him to go down to the district office with you – if he won’t help, try to go after his bond, once you have it, demand that he help you.
5. Ask constitutional sheriffs who they are bonded with and then call the company and request the bonds for every sheriff in your state. Sheriffs are MORE POWERFUL than you think. They have complete jurisdiction over your county, even over the Police Departments.
6. Call the State Board of Education and tell them you want to start a new school, ask them if you need to be licensed, bonded and insured and get the list of companies you can use to set that up. Most states only have 1 or 2 bond companies. Then call each company and request the bonds under FOIA for every district.
7. Start a group in your state in order to share paperwork and strategies. These companies are experts at playing cat and mouse. If you don’t ask for this information with specific language they feel they are not violating the law by denying your request. But once you find a strategy and verbiage that works it’s likely to work throughout your state.
8. Some bonds are burred in insurance policies, If you get the policy, but you don't know how to read it contact us via our website and we will help. www.bondsforthewin.com
|Category||News & Politics|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
1 day, 11 hours ago
1 day, 14 hours ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the videos creator, ICYMI2021.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute.
It is free for anyone to opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on the Settings page.
To help support BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: