EMFs and Coronavirus(COVID-19)- Interview with Brian Hoyer
In this interview, Brian Hoyer — one of the primary consultants for my latest book, "EMF*D" — discusses how electromagnetic field (EMF) radiation may be impacting the COVID-19 epidemic and your infection risk. Many have raised questions about whether there is a connection between 5G and this pandemic.
• While unproven, one current theory is that electromagnetic field radiation — and the addition of 5G in particular — could be having an impact on the COVID-19 pandemic
• Dr. Arthur Firstenberg’s book, “The Invisible Rainbow,” catalogues epidemiological evidence showing that as electrification of the world was implemented, throughout the course of history, viral pandemics ensued
• Poor immune function and ill health combined with environmental stressors such as heightened EMF exposure might create a perfect storm where the virus has an easy way to get into the body and can reproduce faster
• “The Invisible Rainbow” builds a case for the theory that increases in EMFs, natural or man-made, might make us more susceptible or sensitive to viral illnesses. If natural EMF exposures have the ability to influence our biology, man-made exposures might have an exponential impact
• Many of the areas hardest hit by COVID-19 have recently implemented 5G, which might render residents more prone to serious infection by lowering their immune function
Read More: https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/04/12/why-is-the-world-more-vulnerable-to-a-global-pandemic.aspx?cid_source=bitchute&cid_medium=video&cid=health_EMFs-and-Coronavirus(COVID-19)
Subscribe for the latest health news: http://bit.ly/2CEBM8j
Visit our website: http://bit.ly/2KhnpuS
Listen to our podcasts: http://bit.ly/34XeLcW
Find us on Social Media
|Category||Health & Medical|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
1 month, 3 weeks ago
1 week, 2 days ago
1 week, 2 days ago
2 weeks, 2 days ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute. Without the support of the community this platform will cease to exist.
Registered users can opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on their Settings page.
To help support BitChute, place an advert on BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: