The Truth About COVID-19 – Switzerland, 3101
Good afternoon, I’m still reporting on the truth about COVID-19.
It is a sad, sad day when I have to say that the medical system of the United States is no longer the most advanced, and reliable in the world, but after the COVID-19 debacle, so many aspects of the information we were given by authorities was either wrong or even deliberately misleading for purely political reasons.
According to a new report, which is fully footnoted, done by Swiss Policy Research, and put up on the blog of James Fetzer.
Here are just some of the most interesting of the 30 points in the Overview.
1. According to the latest immunological and serological studies, the overall lethality of Covid-19 (IFR) is about 0.1% and thus in the range of a strong seasonal influenza (flu).
2. In countries like the US, the UK, and also Sweden, overall mortality since the beginning of the year is in the range of a strong influenza season; in countries like Germany, Austria and Switzerland, overall mortality is in the range of a mild influenza season.
3. Even in global “hotspots”, the risk of death for the general population of school and working age is typically in the range of a daily car ride to work. The risk was initially overestimated because many people with only mild or no symptoms were not taken into account.
4. Up to 80% of all test-positive persons remain symptom-free. Even among 70-79 year olds, about 60% remain symptom-free. Over 95% of all persons develop at most moderate symptoms.
5. Up to 60% of all persons may already have a certain cellular background immunity to Covid19 due to contact with previous coronaviruses (i.e. common cold viruses).
In other words, they have developed herd immunity naturally. If you remember, several years ago, when a young child would catch the measles all the mothers would get together and throw a party so that their children would catch measles too – only under controlled, low-viral-dose conditions. At this point, during the hot summer months when the virus is weakest, instead of wearing masks, we probably should be shaking the hands of anyone with COVID-19 so that we too can receive a very low viral load so that our immune systems would be able to adjust to the new virus by producing the appropriate antibodies without becoming overwhelmed.
This complete non-reliance on the human immune system in this so-called pandemic is going to be disastrous to all of human kind if this becomes the new norm. Ironically, the hardest hit by the next COVID virus, which will probably appear in the Fall, and therefore be named COVID-20, will be today’s mask wearers – the ones that hid in their homes and quit acquiring low-viral load bits of virus by shaking hands, etc. Sadly, those with these unexposed immune systems will be among the first to become very ill.
6. The average age of those who died in most countries (including Italy) was over 80 years and only about 4% of the deceased had no serious preconditions. In other words, the vast majority already had serious pre-existing conditions. The age and risk profile of deaths thus essentially corresponds to normal mortality.
7. In many countries, up to two thirds of all deaths occurred in nursing homes, and of those, it is not clear these people really died from Covid19, or from weeks of extreme stress and isolation.
8. Up to 30% of all nursing home deaths may have been caused not by Covid19, but by the effects of the lockdown, panic and fear. For example, the treatment of heart attacks and strokes decreased by up to 60% because many patients no longer dared to go to hospital.
9. Many media reports of young and healthy people dying from Covid19 turned out to be false: many of these young people did not die from Covid19 because they had already been seriously ill. Many of these deaths among young people was attributable to keyboarding errors – such as 99 instead of 9 years old. The claimed increase in Kawasaki disease in children also turned out to be false.
10. The often shown exponential curves of “corona cases” were completely misleading, as the number of tests also increased exponentially. The numbers were so wrong that it may be impossible to reconstruct even a good overall estimate of total cases In most countries. In many countries, the peak of the spread was already reached well before the lockdown.
11. Countries without curfews and contact bans, such as Japan, South Korea, Belarus or Sweden, have not experienced a more negative course of events than other countries. Sweden was even praised by the WHO and now benefits from higher immunity compared to lockdown countries.
12. The fear of a shortage of ventilators was unjustified. That young ER physician who put up an early YouTube was absolutely right. According to lung specialists, the invasive ventilation (intubation) of Covid19 patients, which is partly done out of fear of spreading the virus, is in fact often counterproductive and damaging to the lungs.
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute. Without the support of the community this platform will cease to exist.
Registered users can opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on their Settings page.
To help support BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: