Functional Family Medicine Physician Gives Local School Board a Science Lesson on Viruses
This is Dr. Daniel Stock, a functional family medicine physician at Noblesville, Indiana. Here he gives the Mt. Vernon Community School Board a lesson on viruses, as well as the advice they rely upon from the State Board of Health and the CDC.
Original Source :
MVCSC School Board Meeting - 6th August, 2021
Here are the links that are contained on the USB flash drive Dr. Daniel Stock references :
1) https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2029717 - SARS-CoV2-Transmission Among Marine Recruits during Quarantine.
2) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33948610/ - Longitudinal analysis shows durable and broad immune memory after SARS-CoV-2 infection with persisting antibody responses and memory B and T cells.
3) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3543548/ - Vitamin D for prevention of respiratory tract infections: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
4) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7680614/ - Facemasks in the COVID-19 era: A health hypothesis
5) https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-0994_article - CDC assessment of non-pharmaceutical influenza methods.
6) https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/29/these-12-graphs-show-mask-mandates-do-nothing-to-stop-covid/ - Federalist cases/mortality mask comparison
7) https://www.heritage.org/government-regulation/report/statistical-analysis-mandates-and-mask-usage-kansas - In fact, mask use during the pandemic has been recommended by The Heritage Foundation’s Coronavirus Commission guidelines. However, our findings do suggest that public health strategies relying predominantly on mask mandates are inadequate, and thus other initiatives, in addition to mask wearing, should have been a component of policies aimed to limit the spread of the disease.
8) https://gbdeclaration.org/ - The Great Barrington Declaration- As infectious disease epidemiologists and public health scientists we have grave concerns about the damaging physical and mental health impacts of the prevailing COVID-19 policies, and recommend an approach we call Focused Protection. Over 60,000 medical experts have signed this declaration.
9) https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2109072 - Covid-19 Breakthrough Infections in Vaccinated Health Care Workers.
10) https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/13/6/1760 - Calcifediol Treatment and Hospital Mortality Due to COVID-19: A Cohort Study
11) https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/2781743 - Experimental Assessment of Carbon Dioxide Content in Inhaled Air With or Without Face Masks in Healthy Children.
12) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34097036/ - Calcifediol treatment and COVID-19-related outcomes
13) https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0960076020302764 - "Effect of calcifediol treatment and best available therapy versus best available therapy on intensive care unit admission and mortality among patients hospitalized for COVID-19: A pilot randomized clinical study.
14) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33205991/ - Effectiveness of Adding a Mask Recommendation to Other Public Health Measures to Prevent SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Danish Mask Wearers
15) https://www.healthaffairs.org/doi/10.1377/hlthaff.2020.00818 - Community Use Of Face Masks And COVID-19: Evidence From A Natural Experiment Of State Mandates In The US
16) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7505013/ - Infection Fatality Ratios for COVID-19 Among Non-Institutionalized Persons 12 and Older: Results of a Random-Sample Prevalence Study
17) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33406327/ - Open Schools, COVID-19, and Child and Teacher Morbidity in Sweden.
18) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20092668/ - Face-Masks to prevent transmission of influenza virus: a systematic review
19) https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7031e2.htm - Outbreak of SARS-CoV-2 Infections, Including COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough Infections, Associated with Large Public Gathering- Barnstable County, Massachusetts, July 2021
20) https://pmj.bmj.com/content/early/2020/11/12/postgradmedj-2020-139065 - Short term, high-dose vitamin D supplementation for COVID-19 disease: a randomized, placebo-controlled, study
21) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK556964/ - Rapid Expert Consultation on the Effectiveness of Fabric Masks for the COVID-19 Pandemic (April 8, 2020)
|Category||Health & Medical|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
5 days, 13 hours ago
6 days, 2 hours ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute. Without the support of the community this platform will cease to exist.
Registered users can opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on their Settings page.
To help support BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: