Click to copy, then share by pasting into your messages, comments, social media posts and websites.
Click to copy, then add into your webpages so users can view and engage with this video from your site.
We also accept reports via email. Please see the Guidelines Enforcement Process for instructions on how to make a request via email.
Thank you for submitting your report
We will investigate and take the appropriate action.
Ukraine—Long Segment: The Build-Up To War Explained - UK Column News
- UK Column News — 24th November 2017: EU EaP: Eastern Partnership summit 2017 (first item in the news that day, at 00:38)
- BBC (2017): PM Theresa May is to warn EU leaders to be wary of “hostile states like Russia” and pledge the UK will stay committed to European security after Brexit
- Operation Barbarossa: Soviet Union invaded by Nazi Germany
- Theresa May said in 2017:
“From agriculture in Ukraine to the tech sector in Belarus there is a huge amount of potential in the Eastern neighbourhood that we should nurture and develop.”
- Telegraph (2018): Britain to launch counter-propaganda war against Russia as Theresa May unveils 'Fusion Doctrine' defence plan
- UK Column News — 5th June 2023: Tobias Ellwood boasts of Bellicose British nudging (first item, at 00:32)
- Yahoo! News: How the U.K. helped convince the U.S. and its allies to spend big to help Ukraine in its war with Russia
- The Kyiv Independent: Zelensky: First F–16 fighter jet in Ukraine 'will be one of the strongest signals from the world’
- The Kyiv Independent: Australia considers sending F/A–18 fighter jets to Ukraine
- Financial Times: Serbia backs ammunition shipments to Ukraine in westward pivot
- Wall Street Journal (video): U.S. M1 Abrams Tanks
- Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation: Statement by Russian Minister of Defence General of Army Sergei Shoigu
- Battlefield sitrep by Brian Gerrish
- James Cleverly tells Volodymyr Zelensky that the UK will back Ukraine until they are "victorious"
- UK Government: Foreign Secretary visits Kyiv before Ukraine Recovery Conference
- Sky: Mariupol has been turned to rubble twice
- UK Government: UK to galvanise support for Ukraine’s recovery at OECD meetings
- On 21–22 June 2023, the UK jointly with Ukraine will host the international Ukraine Recovery Conference (URC 2023) in London
- NATO: U.S. Sixth Fleet, Naval Striking and Support Forces NATO kick off BALTOPS 2023
- Seymour Hersh: BALTOPS 2022 was the cover for how America took out the Nord Stream pipeline
- 10 DowningStreet on Twitter: PM Rishi Sunak has arrived in Washington DC on a 2-day working visit
- Ministry of Defence on Twitter: Ukrainian military chaplains propaganda
- New York Times: Nazi symbols on Ukraine’s front lines highlight thorny issues of history
- Sky News: Applicants seeking to join RAF described as 'useless white male pilots' in bid to hit 'impossible' diversity targets
- Please consider supporting UK Column here
- UK Column Shop
- UK Column Extracts, for clips to download and share
- UK Column interview: Unpicking Agenda 2030, Climate Change and more: Sandi Adams
- Event: No Fifteen Minute Cities: Swindon, Saturday 10th June
|Category||News & Politics|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.