An error has occurred whilst processing your request!
If the issue persists, then please contact us at [email protected].
• Vitamin C boosts the immune system, lessens cognitive decline, improves cardiovascular function, reduces oxidative stress, mineralizes bones and may be toxic to cancer cells
• The adult RDA for vitamin C, 90 mg a day for men and 75 mg for women, should be much higher, according to a video from James DiNicolantonio, PharmD
• Studies have calculated vitamin C saturation on the basis of excretion, which caused them to incorrectly conclude that higher doses are not effective
• Optimal doses of vitamin C can be as high as 1,250 mg twice daily; even 2.5 grams per day does not produce full saturation and may have benefits
• Vitamin C has been shown to kill lymphoma cells and help fight prostate, pancreatic, hepatocellular, colon, mesothelioma and neuroblastoma cancers
In this video, James DiNicolantonio tells you what you need to know about vitamin C dosing,
Subscribe to our Bitchute channel: http://bit.ly/2VoirD2
|Category||Health & Medical|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
3 weeks, 2 days ago
2 weeks, 1 day ago
4 weeks, 1 day ago
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute. Without the support of the community this platform will cease to exist.
Registered users can opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on their Settings page.
To help support BitChute, place an advert on BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: