The Rolling Stones: Live Concert in Pasadena, CA w/ Intro (2019)
August 22nd, 2019. (Original date was May 11th, 2019. Mick Jagger had surgery. So all shows were delayed.) But it was worth the wait! I'll say they likely performed better for it.
-The Rolling Stones, on their North American "No Filter Tour", performed an historic show at the infamous Rose Bowl stadium (UCLA Bruins), in Pasadena, California.
-I finally got to see them live in concert, and it was awesome. I got my fix, another check off the bucket list. I will die happier. (I'm young still, a young adult, but a child of baby boomer parents)
-Nearby is the NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Hollywood Hills, LA, etc.
-I live in Arizona. But I had to choose the Pasadena show, as I was out of town during their original [Glendale, AZ] show date. Even with the delay/updated date, it was pointless trying to change to the new AZ show. The closest to home was Pasadena, and it all worked out.
-This was a special show, with a guest appearance by actor Robert Downey Jr. and the announcement involving NASA's JPL. The band gets a rock on Mars named "Rolling Stones Rock". The Icelandic rock band "Kaleo" opened the concert.
-I stayed at my dad's house in Corona for a few days.
-My POV's of the intro with RDJ, most of the songs they played, and Mick's interaction with us, the audience. Plus some audience participation. Evening sunset and nighttime. Strobe lights, smoke, fireworks.
-Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Ronnie Wood, Charlie Watts, Sasha Allen. Classic rock from the British Invasion. 50th Anniversary of the original Woodstock.
-Full set-list, my ticket, and T-shirt are pictured at the end.
-What is shown/what I filmed:
1. Intro: Mars rock/NASA JPL announcement by Robert Downey Jr.
2. "Ladies & Gentlemen, the Rolling Stones!!"
3. "Street Fighting Man"
4. "You Got Me Rocking" (Rockin')
5. "Tumbling Dice"
6. "She's A Rainbow" (By Request. Won the vote)
7. "You Can't Always Get What You Want" (Audience sings along)
8. Down to the 50 yard line!
9. "Sweet Virginia" (acoustic)
10. "Sympathy For the Devil" (Back on main stage)
11. "Honky Tonk Women" (followed by
12. Band member introductions (Keith Richards acoustic, start of "You Got the Silver")
13. "Before They Make Me Run" (Keith Richards on vocals and acoustic)
14. "Miss You" (bass guitar solo, dance)
15. "Paint It Black"
16. Start of "Midnight Rambler" (Mick on harmonica)
17. "Start Me Up"
18. "Jumpin' Jack Flash"
19. "Brown Sugar"
20. "Gimme Shelter" (w/ Sasha Allen supporting vocals)
21. "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction" (Audience sings along)
22. Fireworks! Thank you! Goodnight! Goodbye! (The band takes a bow, waves)
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute. Without the support of the community this platform will cease to exist.
Registered users can opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on their Settings page.
To help support BitChute, place an advert on BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: