We also accept moderation reports via email. Please see the Content Moderation Policy for instructions on how to make a moderation request via email.
Thank you for submitting your moderation report
We will investigate and take the appropriate action.
How To Make Carrot Banana Bread At Home | Easy Banana Carrot Bread Recipe | EASY RICE COOKER RECIPE
Welcome to Rice Cooker Baking with Life Of Pang! Where YOU can BAKE in your RICE COOKER! (EXPAND for RECIPE)
RECIPE VIDEOS ON:
• HideOutTV https://hideout.co/userchannel/rice%20cooker%20baking?tab=videos
• YouTube https://www.https://www.youtube.com/@ricecookerbaking/videos
BUY ME A CUP OF COFFEE
• PAYPAL Link: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/lifeofpang2018
• PayPal App search: @lifeofpang2018
MAILING ADDRESS (send me coffee/gifts)
425 Chalan San Antonio PMB 509
Tamuning, Guam 96913-3602
***** RECIPE STARTS HERE *****
One slice is NOT ENOUGH! I devoured multiple slices of this bread in one sitting! It's super moist, lightly sweetened and so DELICIOUS! If you like it sweeter, increase the sugars. Enjoy this for breakfast or with your favorite hot drink! YUM!
How To Make Carrot Banana Bread At Home | Easy Banana Carrot Bread Recipe | EASY RICE COOKER RECIPES
* 1 cup = 250 ml
* Rice cooker capacity = 1.8 litre or 10 cups
* Important BAKING TIPS & GUIDELINES at the end of each video
• 1 1/2 cup (195g) ALL PURPOSE FLOUR (do NOT pack flour in cup)
• 1 tsp (6g) BAKING SODA
• 1/2 tsp (2.5g) SALT
• 1/4 tsp GROUND NUTMEG
• 1/4 tsp GROUND CLOVES
• 1/2 tsp GROUND GINGER
• 1 tsp (3g) GROUND CINNAMON
• 2 LARGE EGGS
• 1/4 cup (60g) BROWN SUGAR (packed cup; 1/2 cup for sweeter taste)
• 1/4 cup (55g) WHITE SUGAR (1/2 cup for sweeter taste)
• 1/2 cup (115g) MELTED BUTTER
• 1 tsp (6g) VANILLA EXTRACT
• 1/2 cup (115g) SLICED BANANAS (1 large or 2 med)
• 3/4 cup (125g) SHREDDED CARROTS
• 1/3 cup (80g) DRAINED CRUSHED PINEAPPLES
• 1/2 cup (60g) CHOPPED WALNUTS
• 1/3 cup (95g) GREEK YOGURT (room temp)
HOW TO MAKE IT:
1. Whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, cloves, ginger and cinnamon until well combined
2. In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, sugars, butter, vanilla until incorporated
3. Add sliced bananas, grated carrots and drained crushed pineapples into the egg mixture and mix to combine
4. Add the flour mixture into the egg mixture and mix just until incorporated
5. Fold in the chopped nuts (if using) and the Greek yogurt to incorporated. Do not over mix
6. Grease pot/pan and lined with parchment paper for easy removal
7. Bake until tester comes out clean. Mine took 5 bake cycles (2.5 hr)! My new rice cooker is not consistent so it could be shorter in yours. Check after 3 bake cycles. Bake more or less until bread is done
8. Cool for 20 minutes and serve WARM!
Bake in greased and lined pan, in pre-heated oven of 350F (180C) for 50-60 minutes. Ovens varied so check about 60 minutes and bake longer as needed.
***** DISCLAIMER *****
My videos contain affiliate links to products. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases from these links. It is FREE FREE FREE for you. USE my links & SUPPORT my channel!
• MY STOREFRONT https://www.amazon.com/shop/lifeofpang
SIMILAR BAKING ITEMS (due to where I live, your country may not have exact make/model):
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
Chocolate Mud Cake With Chocolate Frosting Recipe | EASY RICE COOKER CAKE RECIPES
3 months, 1 week ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the videos creator, RiceCookerBaking.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute.
It is free for anyone to opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on the Settings page.
To help support BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: