Coronavirus and Ozone Therapy- Interview with Dr. Robert Rowen
In this interview, which took place March 23, 2020, Dr. Robert Rowen, who has practiced ozone therapy longer than any other physician in North America, discusses how it can be used for the prevention and treatment of COVID-19 infection and other viral illnesses.
• One of the most important factors in healing is oxygen. Ozone helps improve oxygen delivery in your body by causing more oxygen to be released by hemoglobin and improving red blood cell flexibility, allowing the red blood cells to travel through small capillaries better
• Ozone also improves ATP production, increases key antioxidants and nitric oxide, which improves blood circulation, and modulates the immune system, increasing certain cytokines that reduce inflammation and decreasing certain cytokines that increase inflammation
• Even though ozone dissipates quickly, it creates a whole host of downstream metabolites — messenger molecules — that may kill pathogens and upregulate your immune system, and they last for days
• Ozone therapy can be done at home and include rectal, vaginal and ear insufflation, along with drinking ozone water; ozone saunas can be done too
• The coronavirus is a lipid-coated virus, and if you disrupt that lipid coat, you reduce or eliminate its infectivity. Ozone attacks lipids, and viruses cannot repair that damage. Thus, ozone may effectively destroy the virus
Subscribe for the latest health news: http://bit.ly/2CEBM8j
Visit our website: http://bit.ly/2KhnpuS
Listen to our podcasts: http://bit.ly/34XeLcW
Find us on Social Media
|Category||Health & Medical|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
1 week, 1 day ago
1 week, 1 day ago
2 weeks, 1 day ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute. Without the support of the community this platform will cease to exist.
Registered users can opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on their Settings page.
To help support BitChute, place an advert on BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: