Arizona Forensic Audit Update with Ken Bennett, June 19, 2021
Ken Bennett discusses the Arizona Forensic Audit ballot count being nearly done. What is the next phase? And, why transparency in elections needs to be the norm.
Former Arizona Secretary of State and current senate liaison for the Maricopa County audit, Ken Bennett, has said that they need to investigate anomalies such as 52 ballots that came from a single two-bedroom home.
Bennett stated that the Maricopa Board of Supervisors is refusing to provide information related to the routers used and administrative passwords for the tabulation machines.
Bennett explained that they are going through the envelopes to make sure that each one has a valid signature and that the person is a resident of Maricopa County. Ballots with unsigned envelopes are not permitted to be counted under the election laws.
“So, if the signatures don’t match or the signatures aren’t there, what happens?”
Bennett: “Well, then part of our report would say that Maricopa County opened X numbers of thousands of envelopes and counted the ballots inside those envelopes that never should have been opened,” Bennett explained.
“There’s going to be a few to several weeks of that type [anomalies] of investigation, and then there will probably be a few to several weeks of putting the whole report together,” he added. “The report’s going to be massive.”
UPDATE: June 19, 2021 5:52PM PT
AZ AUDIT - Spox Randy Pullen: "The Report is Going to Come Out and There's No Doubt that it Will Be Challenged" https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/az-audit-randy-pullen-report-going-come-no-doubt-will-challenged/
- The Arizona Audit continues today with paper evaluation, counting Braille ballots, signature verification, and quality control checks to ensure the final report will stand in court when the findings are released. The paper examination will be completed by June 26.
- Randy told him [TGP's Jordan Conradson] that once they’re finished examining ballots, they will produce the final report.
- Randy said, “The report is going to come out and there is no doubt that it will be challenged.”
- Conradson writes: "Obviously, the Arizona Senate and Trump supporters will be satisfied when this exceedingly secure and transparent, in-depth full forensic audit is finalized."
- Recently on John Fredricks Outside the Beltway, Ken Bennett cited “fifty-two people voting from a two-bedroom home somewhere, or people voting twice, or dead people voting” while speaking about the irregularities they are finding.
- Ken Bennett: “There is still checking of voter registration anomalies,” he explained before citing “fifty two people voting from a two-bedroom home somewhere, or people voting twice, or dead people voting.”
“There’s going to be a few to several weeks of that type of investigation, and then there will probably be a few to several weeks of putting the whole report together,” he added. “The report’s going to be massive.” https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/watch-maricopa-audit-liaison-says-need-investigate-anomalies-like-52-ballots-submitted-two-bedroom-home/
Spokes persons honing in on official statements as the audit comes to a close by June 26th at the Coliseum.
Stacey Abrams Texting Arizonans To Pass the S.1 Legislation that Gives Democrats More Ability to Cheat https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/stacey-abrams-texting-arizonans-pass-s-1-legislation-gives-democrats-ability-cheat/
Maricopa County Supervisors Holding Special Monday Meeting For Legal Advice Re: Election Audit on Monday https://t.me/azinformer/1968
Follow the Arizona Audit Live Feed Channel: https://t.me/ArizonaAuditLiveFeeds
Source, Arizona Conservative News https://youtu.be/jiHZSzgTWIg
*For educational purposes.
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
1 day, 7 hours ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute. Without the support of the community this platform will cease to exist.
Registered users can opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on their Settings page.
To help support BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: