We also accept moderation reports via email. Please see the Content Moderation Policy for instructions on how to make a moderation request via email.
Thank you for submitting your moderation report
We will investigate and take the appropriate action.
Study Questions: Why Do We Celebrate the Biblical Feasts? - Shabbat School
J.K. McKee of Messianic Apologetics goes through the study questions for Ch 5 in the Messianic Beginnings workbook:
1. Do you think it is significant that large numbers of non-Jewish Believers are celebrating the Biblical holidays?
2. Why are we to celebrate the Biblical moedim?
3. Briefly describe Passover and its significance to us as Believers in Messiah.
4. Briefly describe the Festival of Unleavened Bread and its significance to us as Believers in Messiah.
5. Briefly describe the Feast of Weeks and its significance to us as Believers in Messiah.
6. Briefly describe the Day of Blowing and its significance to us as Believers in Messiah.
7. Briefly describe the Day of Atonement and its significance to us as Believers in Messiah.
8. Briefly describe the Feast of Tabernacles and its significance to us as Believers in Messiah.
9. Briefly describe the Eighth Day Assembly and its significance to us as Believers in Messiah.
10. When Believers celebrate the appointed times today, what should be the emphasis of our celebration? To what regard should Jewish tradition be incorporated? How should we properly allow for variance in celebration?
11. Are you excited about celebrating the Biblical holidays? Why or why not?
12. Why do you think mainstream Christianity today largely does not keep the appointed times, or believes them to be unimportant?
Messianic Beginnings: http://outreachisrael.net/bookstore/product/messianic-beginnings-paperback
iHeartRadio Podcast: https://www.iheart.com/podcast/269-messianic-apologetics-54157499/
Spotify Podcast: https://open.spotify.com/show/7FOIp7UCUy5WuQlAglluiJ
iTunes Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/messianic-apologetics/id1295163958
Intro Video: Videezy
Free Stock Footage by Videezy! https://www.videezy.com/abstract/18302-hand-drawing-of-book-symbol-with-white-chalk-on-blackboard
Music: Waltz of the Flowers - Tchaikovsky https://youtu.be/yOGfiMpqZMk
|Category||Spirituality & Faith|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
What Do We Discuss? - McKee Moment Shorts
13 hours ago
14 hours ago
After the Rapture Pet Care - McKee Moment Shorts
1 day, 16 hours ago
Revelation 7:9-17: “Yeshua the Shepherd” – Divinity of Yeshua
1 day, 17 hours ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the videos creator, messianicapologetics.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute.
It is free for anyone to opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on the Settings page.
To help support BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: