2020 - The Year That Never Ended (Myth20c - Ep200)
When the history books are written about 2020, the narrative will be controlled by the victors, as is always the case. The counter-narrative, as much as is possible, will still exist, but only be whispered in the dark corners of society. The truth, however, has an enduring appeal to those that are curious, and just like the ancient hieroglyphs of Egypt contain a record of a once great civilization, the internet today serves as the electronic time capsule that helps future generations learn from the mistakes of the past. For our special 200th episode, we here at Myth take on the task of decrypting this year of mass hysteria, and hopefully offer some light in the sea of dark and dreary lies.
-- Brought to you by --
Very special Borzoi @TedwardWang and Titus @hereliesthighs
with Adam Smith, Hans Lander, Hank Oslo and Nick Mason
New: Hard Copies of Exit Strategy now Available! http://www.lulu.com/shop/adam-smith/exit-strategy/paperback/product-24191334.html
~~-- Donations: https://www.patreon.com/MYTH20 --~~
- [email protected]
-- References --
- Boy Scouts of America files for bankruptcy. Hundreds of sexual abuse lawsuits are now on hold, Ly (2020) - https://edition.cnn.com/2020/02/18/us/boy-scouts-bankruptcy/index.html
- Harvey Weinstein convicted of rape at New York trial, Pilkington (2020) - https://www.theguardian.com/film/2020/feb/24/harvey-weinstein-guilty-trial-charges-verdict
- Traders flee U.S. oil as contract price plunges to negative $40 a barrel, Reuters (2020) - https://www.autoblog.com/2020/04/20/oil-price-crash-no-storage-space/
- Joe Rogan’s podcast is moving exclusively to Spotify, Steinberg (2020) - https://nypost.com/2020/05/19/joe-rogans-podcast-moving-exclusively-to-spotify/
- Media Silent After White 5-Year-Old Shot Dead in Front of Family by Black Neighbor, Fox (2020) - https://pjmedia.com/columns/megan-fox/2020/08/13/media-silent-after-white-5-year-old-shot-dead-in-front-of-family-by-black-neighbor-n787345
- Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion, Ponciano (2020) - https://www.forbes.com/sites/jonathanponciano/2020/08/26/worlds-richest-billionaire-jeff-bezos-first-200-billion/?sh=69ce01344db7
- ‘Cuties’ Backlash Led Netflix U.S. Cancellations to Spike Nearly Eightfold, Analytics Firm Says, Spangler (2020) - https://variety.com/2020/digital/news/cuties-backlash-netflix-cancellations-record-levels-1234769354/
- Lawyer: Man killed by officer was asleep when police fired, Kunzelman (2020) - https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/lawyer-man-asleep-police-fired-house-killing-69587748
- Elon Musk says we may live in a simulation. Here's how we might tell if he's right, Powell (2016) - https://www.nbcnews.com/mach/science/what-simulation-hypothesis-why-some-think-life-simulated-reality-ncna913926
- Federal Prosecutors Investigating Whether Boeing Pilot Lied to F.A.A., Kitroeff and Schmidt (2020) - https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/21/business/boeing-737-max-investigation.html
- Shadowgate - Full Film, Weaver (2020) - https://www.newswars.com/shadowgate-full-film/
- Modern Medicine - Through Sickness and Health, Myth of the 20th Century (2020) - https://myth20c.wordpress.com/2020/12/17/modern-medicine-through-sickness-and-health/
- The Age of the Tiktok Nurse, Nightingale (2020) - https://theamericansun.com/2020/05/13/the-age-of-the-tiktok-nurse/
- Macron under scrutiny after adviser's lunch with niece of Le Pen, Willsher (2020) - https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/dec/29/emmanuel-macron-under-scrutiny-after-advisers-lunch-with-niece-of-le-pen
- The Stock Buyback Binge May Be Over. For Now., Phillips (2020) - https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/24/business/coronavirus-stock-buybacks.html
- All Roads Lead to Dark Winter, Webb (2020) - https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/all-roads-lead-dark-winter/
- Why We Should Worry About China and India’s Border Skirmishes, Ganguly and Pardesi (2020) - https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/05/23/india-china-border-skirmishes/
- Fed Reveals ETFs It Purchased in Emergency Lending Program, Boesler et al. (2020) - https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-05-29/fed-reveals-which-etfs-it-purchased-in-emergency-lending-program
- SpaceX successfully launches Nasa astronauts into orbit, Luscombe (2020) - https://www.theguardian.com/science/2020/may/30/spacex-nasa-crewed-spaceflight-launch-dragon-capsule-elon-musk-trump
- Journalist declares 'one-man war against critical race theory' after nuke lab holds 'white privilege' training, Garcia (2020) - https://www.foxnews.com/us/chris-rufo-one-man-war-race-theory
- California Cannabis Tax Revenues Soar as Industry Gets Going, But Black Market Still Dominates, Richter (2020) - https://wolfstreet.com/2020/08/19/california-cannabis-tax-revenues-soar-a-big-industry-tries-to-get-going-above-ground/
|Category||News & Politics|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
BigTech just purged the president of the United States and untold numbers of creators and users. We are working around the clock to keep up, but could do with extra help. Consider a $5 donation today. Thank you - BitChute.
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute. Without the support of the community this platform will cease to exist.
Registered users can opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on their Settings page.
To help support BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: