Beware the (lipid) nano particles | Dr. Lanka explains..
ReUp May 19th, 2022. Excerpt from Freedom Talk 3: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ny90RnVmoSqX/ & 'Adjuvants' - Nanoparticles are extremely dangerous - Dr. Stefan Lanka (german with english subs) https://bitchute.com/video/ycsS4WakQ6J6/
- Injecting anything beyond the skin results in inflammation, they assumed it was an 'immune reaction' (the falsified theory behind vaccination).
- They then decided to use synthetic RNA. (However, the problem is not RNA: pure RNA dissolves after injection in the muscle, the lipid nano particles (lnp's) are the problem.)
- Pure RNA is a very stable molecule and does not need to be frozen.
- The RNA vaccine technique does not even work as claimed, the alleged effect was never proven and there is no basis for this theory.
- They never managed to produce a 'foreign protein'.
- It was agreed upon that (m)RNA vaccines were not ready to be brought to market, however, countries were pushed to roll this vaccine program out (operation warpspeed).
- Consensus was / is that these lipid nano particles must be used by every covid vaccine supplier.
- Moderna contains the most lnp's per injection (100µg)
So yes! YOU are the experiment... and the lnp's build up, booster after booster:
- The body cannot detox from nano particles, or only with great difficulty.
- Nano particles cause constant inflammation
- Wherever the nano particles end up, in the brain, in blood vessels etc, will result in the severe reactions we have seen occurring.
- Even 'placebo's' contain nano particles.
- True scientific studies were never done!
(so, remember that lpn's are PEGylated to keep them stable)
CAMBRIDGE, MA / ACCESSWIRE / July 11, 2022 / Moderna, Inc., (NASDAQ:MRNA)
"a biotechnology company pioneering messenger RNA (mRNA) therapeutics and vaccines, today announced new clinical data on its bivalent Omicron (BA.1) booster candidate, mRNA-1273.214. One month after administration in previously vaccinated and boosted participants, a 50 µg booster dose of mRNA-1273.214 elicited significantly higher neutralizing antibody responses against the Omicron subvariants BA.4 and BA.5 compared to the currently authorized booster (mRNA-1273) regardless of prior infection status or age (adults over 18, greater or less than 65 years old)."
Oct 28, 2021 (Pfizer versus Moderna, 'regular' vaccine..not booster)
"Each shot of Pfizer contains 30 micrograms of mRNA, while each one of Moderna contains 100. (Doses for children could also differ in size: Pfizer has proposed 10-microgram shots, while Moderna is going with 50.) "
.."The vaccines have differed in their dosing schedules too. Vaccinated (and un-boosted) Americans have received 60 micrograms of Pfizer over a period of three weeks, 200 micrograms of Moderna over four weeks, or 50 billion particles of J&J in one sitting"
Research looks at inflammatory nature of lipid nanoparticle component in mRNA vaccines
.."researchers raised a concern that the LNPs, as lipid particles that can diffuse quickly, could potentially gain access to the central nervous system (CNS) through the olfactory bulb or blood. However, this needs to be determined with further study. Also, the role of innate memory responses to LNPs needs to be studied."
The mRNA-LNP platform's lipid nanoparticle component used in preclinical vaccine studies is highly inflammatory
What’s next for Pfizer, Moderna beyond their projected $51 billion in combined Covid vaccine sales this year
- Pfizer expects $32 billion in Covid vaccine sales for 2022, while Moderna is forecasting at least $19 billion in sales.
- Analysts are debating what future vaccine demand will look when Covid becomes an endemic, seasonal virus.
- Moderna is a particular point of focus, because the company’s Covid vaccine is its only commercial product right now.
- With Pfizer, analysts are shifting focus to its Covid treatment pill, Paxlovid.
When The Penny Drops .. 💉
|Category||Health & Medical|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
3 days, 22 hours ago
3 days, 23 hours ago
4 days, 10 hours ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the videos creator, B.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute.
It is free for anyone to opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on the Settings page.
To help support BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: