We also accept moderation reports via email. Please see the Content Moderation Policy for instructions on how to make a moderation request via email.
Thank you for submitting your moderation report
We will investigate and take the appropriate action.
'PATIENT ENGAGEMENT...' (THE GRAPHENE NANO) 'OBEY, CONSUME, Re:SET' !
(world orders review)
(WOR) 'PATIENT ENGAGEMENT...'
(THE GRAPHENE NANO) 'OBEY, CONSUME, Re:SET...' ! [v.2]
DL PACK: https://drive.protonmail.com/urls/HX2VT0RETR#F9IwLYdypuvc
(e) worldordersreview [at] protonmail [dot] com
MIXED TRAX by tangentopolis:
1. Lars Leohard - Avalon
2. Lars Leohard - Deep In Space
3. I Don't Know (Cristian Merino Remix)
Corona 2 Inspect [Eng. Trans. Articles Pack]
pa·tient (pā′shənt) adj.
1. Bearing or enduring pain, difficulty, provocation, or annoyance with calmness.
2. Marked by or exhibiting calm endurance of pain, difficulty, provocation, or annoyance.
3. Tolerant; understanding: an unfailingly patient leader and guide.
4. Persevering; constant: With patient industry, she revived the failing business and made it thrive.
5. Capable of calmly awaiting an outcome or result; not hasty or impulsive.
6. Capable of bearing or enduring pain, difficulty, provocation, or annoyance.
pa·tient (pā′shənt) n.
1. One who receives medical attention, care, or treatment.
2. Linguistics A noun or noun phrase identifying one that is
acted upon or undergoes an action. Also called goal.
3. Obsolete One who suffers...
c. 1200, pacience, "quality of being willing to bear adversities, calm endurance of misfortune, suffering, etc.," from Old French pacience "patience; sufferance, permission" (12c.) and directly from Latin patientia "the quality of suffering or enduring; submission," also "indulgence, leniency; humility; submissiveness; submission to lust;" literally "quality of suffering." It is an abstract noun formed from the adjective patientem (nominative patiens) "bearing, supporting; suffering, enduring, permitting; tolerant," but also "firm, unyielding, hard," used of persons as well as of navigable rivers, present participle of pati "to endure, undergo, experience," which is of uncertain origin.
Patience, n. A minor form of despair, disguised as a virtue. [Ambrose Bierce, "Devil's Dictionary," 1911]
Meaning "quiet or calmness in waiting for something to happen" is from late 14c. Meaning "constancy in labor or exertion" is attested from 1510s.
in-patient (n.) also inpatient, "person lodged and fed, as well as treated, at a hospital or infirmary," 1760, from in (adj.) + patient As an adjective by 1890.
outpatient (n.) also out-patient, 1715, "patient not residing at a hospital, person who is treated at a hospital but not admitted," from out- + patient (n.). The adjective is recorded by 1879.
1. the act of engaging or the state of being engaged.
2. an appointment or arrangement, esp. to be somewhere or do something at a particular time.
3. an agreement to marry; betrothal.
4. a pledge; an obligation or agreement.
5. employment, or a period or post of employment.
6. an encounter, conflict, or battle.
7. the act or 'state of interlocking'...
DNA NANOTECH CRYSTALS
Covid GRAPHENE Q DOTS (El Mundo Desconocido)
INTRA-BODY NANO-NETWORK (C0r0na 2 Inspect)
NANO-TECH & GRAPHENE Oxide in PFIZER 'Vaccine'
GO in SINOVAC, ASTRAZENECA & PFIZER VAX
"NEUROMODULATION" & Rafael Yuste (La Quinta Columna)
"MANDATES" and 'your CONSENT'
PFIZER C19 DARK-FIELD MICROSCOPY (Eng. Subs)
The TROJAN NANOBOT (ARTIKEL 7)
Still DON'T GET HOW the so-called 'WAVES' are CREATED?
(La Quinta Columna) https://www.bitchute.com/video/GdZFaznNc6bZ/
WHAT IS IN THE VACCINES ?
GRAPHENE HIDROXIDE IN COVID VACCINES
(1-2) DR. NOACK https://www.bitchute.com/video/BDoFiZQWw0Tl/
(2-2) LA QUINTA & DR CAMPRA https://www.bitchute.com/video/E4AHd9GY4P4T/
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
Nesta Webster (1919) The French Revolution [2A]
1 day, 2 hours ago
W🎧R POLAR (SPRING) 🎧 HOUSE MIX
1 day, 22 hours ago
Nesta Webster (1919) The French Revolution; a Study in Democracy
2 days, 1 hour ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the videos creator, (tangentopolis).
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute.
It is free for anyone to opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on the Settings page.
To help support BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: