Release Your Grip from Negative Thoughts - Interview with Dr. Wayne Pernell
Why do we love negative thought patterns? Why do we hang on to them for dear life and argue for our own limitations? You might be surprised at the answers. On this week's show, my guest is Dr. Wayne Pernell and we explore the topic of releasing our grip from negative thought patterns. We discuss the importance of our language and how we talk to ourselves, how to reframe negative thought patterns in the moment and the importance of daring to dream again. Wayne even gives me on the spot coaching about the language I am using!
I absolutely loved this interview and I think you will too. There are so many nuggets of actionable information in this episode that even if you just apply one of them, you will have significantly changed your life for the better. You have the power to do every single thing we talk about in this episode and you have more power than you know. Sometimes we all just need to be reminded of that. If you are looking to get out of a rut you feel stuck in, need inspiration or just want one simple thing you can do each day to move towards your goals, LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE! Your life will change for the better!
More about Dr. Pernell: Dr. Wayne Pernell, Breakthrough Success Coach, is known as one of the world’s top mindset coaches and speakers. “Dr P” is a seasoned global leadership advisor, having helped thousands of entrepreneurs, executives, and their teams to break through to great new levels of productivity, profitability, success, and fulfillment. He is a #1 international best-selling author, a noted relationship expert, and an international speaker having been on TEDx and stages around the world. He is a member of the Forbes business council and he's also currently being featured in a documentary following his speaking career. He has been seen on Amazon Prime TV, ABC, NBC, CBS, the CW, and Fox, as well as being featured in Entrepreneur, Forbes, the NY Times, Fast Company, and many more. You can find out more about Wayne on his website: https://waynepernell.com/
If you liked this interview, here are some ways to support my work:
Get your free copy of My Personal Awakening Map to start creating the reality YOU desire! Visit https://sloanefreemont.podia.com/your-personal-awakening-map to learn more.
1. Help me keep the podcast going by donating: https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont
2. Invest in yourself with my Create What You Speak Academy: http://createwhatyouspeak.com
3. Sign up for my newsletter: https://sloanefreemont-68049.subscribemenow.com/
4. Join my Telegram Channel: https://t.me/createwhatyouspeak
5. Leave a positive review for the show in your favorite podcast player: http://getpodcast.reviews/id/1369388267
6. Follow the podcast on your favorite podcast player: https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont
7. Comment on this episode and let me know what you liked and what you learned
8. Share https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont with your friends and on social media so others can listen to the show
9. Read and share articles I've published: https://www.publish0x.com/create-what-you-speak?a=jnegL2n3aw&tid=sloanefreemont.com
10. Connect on Minds: https://www.minds.com/register?referrer=sloanefreemont
11. Connect on Flote: https://flote.app/user/Sloanefreemont
12. Connect on Gab: https://gab.com/sloanefreemont
13. Join my Gab Group: gab.com/groups/25315
14. Connect on Gab TV: https://tv.gab.com/channel/sloanefreemont
15. Connect on Odysee: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@sloanefreemont:5
16. Connect on Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/sloanefreemont/
17. Contact me with any questions, suggestions or comments: [email protected]
Music by https://www.fiftysounds.com Track: New York
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
2 months, 3 weeks ago
3 months, 1 week ago
3 months, 2 weeks ago
3 months, 3 weeks ago
3 months, 4 weeks ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the videos creator, Sloane Freemont.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute.
It is free for anyone to opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on the Settings page.
To help support BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: