An error has occurred whilst processing your request!
If the issue persists, then please contact us at [email protected].
Dr. Ken Redcross is an internal medicine physician with a concierge practice in New York. He wrote the book “Bond: The 4 Cornerstones of a Lasting and Caring Relationship with Your Doctor,” and in this interview, he shares his views on the prevention of COVID-19 through natural means.
• Research shows COVID-19 patients with a vitamin D level between 20 ng/mL (50 nmol/L) and 30 ng/mL (75 nmol/L) had a sevenfold higher risk of death than those with a level above 30 ng/mL
• Having a vitamin D level below 20 ng/mL was associated with a 12 times higher risk of death from COVID-19
• Other research suggests your risk of developing and dying from COVID-19 virtually disappears once your vitamin D level gets above 30 ng/mL (75 nmol/L). To ignore this seems foolish in the extreme, especially since vitamin D supplementation is both safe and inexpensive
• Other nutrient deficiencies may be at play if you’re having a hard time improving your vitamin D level. One of them is magnesium, which is required for the conversion of vitamin D into its active form
• Recent research shows you need 244% more oral vitamin D if you’re not also taking magnesium and vitamin K2
Read the full article https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/08/01/ken-redcross-vitamin-d.aspx?utm_source=bitchute&utm_medium=video&utm_campaign=health_The-Importance-of-Vitamin-D-Interview-with-Dr-Ken-Redcross
Subscribe for the latest health news: http://bit.ly/2qLgWRW
Subscribe for the latest health news: http://bit.ly/2CEBM8j
Visit our website: http://bit.ly/2KhnpuS
Listen to our podcasts: http://bit.ly/34XeLcW
Find us on Social Media
|Category||Health & Medical|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
3 weeks, 3 days ago
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute. Without the support of the community this platform will cease to exist.
Registered users can opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on their Settings page.
To help support BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: