An error has occurred whilst processing your request!
If the issue persists, then please contact us at [email protected].
Welcome to Going Sideways. This is a video series about current events that affect our preparedness and our freedom. News articles and current events are discussed from a Squirrel Bait point of view. Links are always provided so you may read any information presented for yourself which I encourage you to do.
Thank You For Watching. Think For Yourself And Question Everything!
Intro music: Dynamic by dj answer
- The ability to target populations with a bioweapon based on DNA and ethnicity does indeed exist.
- The ability to target a single individual with a weapon of various types using that individual's DNA information does indeed exist.
- The ability to create retroviruses that lay dormant until triggered exist. The triggering mechanism needs to be perfect. Unknown if it has been.
- It is unknown to the general public the extent and current status of DNA specific bioweapons.
- There is no good reason to collect the DNA of law abiding citizens.
https://apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a556597.pdf (READ THIS FOLKS)
( a summary of above document)
Preparedness Veteran's YouTube Channel:
Catch me on:
If you would like to help and support my efforts: https://www.paypal.me/squirrelbaitsupport
|Category||Health & Medical|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
1 day, 14 hours ago
4 days, 12 hours ago
1 week, 4 days ago
1 week, 6 days ago
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute. Without the support of the community this platform will cease to exist.
Registered users can opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on their Settings page.
To help support BitChute, place an advert on BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: