Tujaque's the 2nd oldest restaurant in New Orleans is moving after a century.
Tujaque's is among the oldest restaurants in New Orleans and offers a fantastic time with great New Orleans food along with their signature cocktail "The Grasshopper" which is all sure to entertain you. We also do a tour of the upstairs private dining rooms where the "Krewe d'Etat Room" is located. Unfortunately the restaurant will be moving in the Fall of 2020.
Tujaque's Restaurant: https://tujaguesrestaurant.com/
My Amazon affiliate links for suggested recipe books and spices which generate a tiny commission for me and cost you nothing extra:
1. Tujaque's Cookbook: https://amzn.to/2R3H5FY
2. The Picayune's Creole Cookbook: The Picayune://amzn.to/3b9jhZd
3. Who's Your Mama, Are You Catholic, and Can You Make A Roux? (Book 1): A Cajun / Creole
Family Album Cookbook: https://amzn.to/2VnO8KU
4. River Road Recipes: The Textbook of Louisiana Cuisine: https://amzn.to/2y8xsiK
5. LA Bouche Creole: https://amzn.to/2V3Hc6S
6. Uglesich's Restaurant Cookbook: https://amzn.to/3fRkAir
7. Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning, 17 Ounce: https://amzn.to/34HdY0Q
8. TABASCO Family Reserve Pepper Sauce, 5 Ounce: https://amzn.to/3a6OCKI
Please Like this Video and Subscribe to the NOLA Gent Channel
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you!
Thank you for supporting NOLAGent.com so I can continue to provide you with free content each week! Sharing Good Food, Good Times and Good People to help you grow your perspective on the great places to eat, drink and be merry in New Orleans along with seeing other travel destinations and getting an opinion on how they compare to the crazy world of New Orleans (AKA NOLA... short for New Orleans, Louisiana). Remember LA is NOT L.A. so let's get out there and have some fun!!!!
#tujaguesneworleans #neworleansfood #tujaques #tujaqgueshistory #grasshopperrecipe #neworleansrestaurant #creolefood #creolerestaurant #tujaquesmoving #brisket
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
3 days, 1 hour ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.