Warm Springs Canyon Talc Mine

First published at 18:31 UTC on November 23rd, 2021.

This mine, along with 11 other Talc mines in this canyon, was original located between 1931 and 1935 by Louise Grantham and Ernest Huhn. These talc mines stayed in operation all the way into the late 1970s.

CategoryTravel
SensitivityNormal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over