A WAR ON WEEDS or A WAR ON LIFE? - Scotland's Addiction To Glyphosate
A video about the use of the poisonous glyphosate based Roundup against weeds (theoretically, in reality also against the grass, trees and exposed wildlife) exposing the reality of the harsh attack on the environment perpetrated for years in Scotland and particularly in North Lanarkshire where a motion against the spraying was supposed to stop its use completely.
On May 2020, North Lanarkshire Council voted 12 to 11 against the reintroduction of glyphosate spraying as intended by the head of services. However, traces of spraying and unjustifiable mistreating of the existing vegetation have been observed by residents throughout the last half a year, as also cases of dogs falling sick or even dying with similar symptoms.
The video also raises an alarm on the widespread use of glyphosate in the Scottish agriculture, which has impacted for many years the health of the population, children especially.
On the day of the debate, the councillors were served with a NOTICE OF LIABILITY ADDRESSED TO THE NORTH LANARKSHIRE COUNCILLORS
CONCERNING THE SPRAYING OF GLYPHOSATE BASED ROUNDUP IN NORTH LANARKSHIRE
(that can be found in the video)
and the following references:
1. Peer reviewed studies: 151 Abstracts with Glyphosate Toxicity Research (Green MedInfo) https://www.greenmedinfo.com/disease/glyphosate-toxicity
2. Glyphosate Listed Effective July 7, 2017, as Known to the State of California to Cause Cancer (https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/crnr/glyphosate-listed-effective-july-7-2017-known-state-california-cause-cancer)
3. Glyphosate Fact Sheet (Organic Consumers) https://www.organicconsumers.org/news/glyphosate-fact-sheet
4. Children living within 500m of pesticide spraying areas showed more evidence of genetic damage than those living more than 3,000m away. (In North Lanarkshire, in 2019 -2020 glyphosate has been abundantly sprayed in areas where children are playing and we have proof of that) (https://www.greenmedinfo.com/article/children-living-within-500m-pesticide-spraying-areas-showed-more-evidence-gene)
5. Daily Mail: A goat with two heads, eight-legged pigs and a puppy born with a TRUNK: Shock photos of the mutant beasts with bizarre deformities 'caused by GM pesticides' (May 2016) A skinless pig, puppy born with a trunk and two headed calf - A series of mutated animals have been found in rural northeast Argentina - Farmers blame harsh chemical Glyphosate for causing the mutations -Argentina is the world's largest user of the pesticide which faces EU ban (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3600831/A-goat-two-heads-eight-legged-pigs-puppy-born-TRUNK-Shock-photos-mutant-beasts-bizarre-deformities-caused-GM-pesticides.html)
Add to this 30,000 Doctors in Argentina Demand that Glyphosate (Monsanto Roundup) Be Banned – April 2015) (https://www.globalresearch.ca/30000-doctors-in-argentina-demand-that-glyphosate-be-banned/5445542)
6. ‘Stop Spraying New Brunswick’ blames deer population decline on herbicides (August 2016) (https://globalnews.ca/news/2867742/stop-spraying-new-brunswick-blames-deer-population-decline-on-herbicides/)
7. A list of countries that have banned the toxic chemical glyphosate, or restricted its use (https://www.baumhedlundlaw.com/toxic-tort-law/monsanto-roundup-lawsuit/where-is-glyphosate-banned-/) updates April 2021
|Category||People & Family|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
3 weeks, 5 days ago
3 weeks, 5 days ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the videos creator, psimonel.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute.
It is free for anyone to opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on the Settings page.
To help support BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: