▶️ Discussing Daps Coin With Andrew Huntley | EP#229
I recently had the chance to discuss DapsCoin with Andrew Huntley who is their chief technical officer and learn a little more about what they’re up to and what makes DapsCoin unique.
DAPS aims to become the new standard of privacy in altcoins. To enact this vision, the specs of DAPS were carefully crafted to create a unique coin protocol for the crypto world, with the ultimate goal of mass adoption. They have the most private privacy coin that I’ve seen yet presenting new solutions and addressing unaddressed issues in the many privacy coins existing today.
These are some of the questions we went over:
• Can you tell us a little bit about yourself? – 0:17
• How busy are you now / How does your day look? – 1:18
• Can you give us a brief introduction to Daps and Daps Coin? – 2:48
• Monero was recently hacked, what are your thoughts? – 4:47
• Daps Coin is similar to Monero, but Daps has built upon the technology greatly. Do you want to walk us through that? – 5:49
• Can you explain how the stealth addresses work on Daps? – 9:54
• By default some coins don’t have privacy enabled, but Daps does, can you explain that? – 11:30
• What are the next big updates for Daps to release soon or that are in the works? – 15:11
• Where does Daps Coin fit in with other existing privacy coins? – 17:28
• Where do you see Daps going in the next year? The next 5 years? – 20:00
• What is the current userbase size and how well is the project growing? – 34:50
• Will you or any of your team be attending any upcoming crypto or blockchain related events? – 35:42
• Can you share with everyone where they can go to learn more about this? – 39:23
• Is there anything else you would like to share? – 40:20
Check out https://officialdapscoin.com/ for more information and to learn more about what they have to offer.
You may notice I’m wearing one of their awesome Dapscoin t-shirts in the interview as well!
What do you think about Daps? Is it the only truly private coin out there? Is there anything better? You tell me! Let me know what you think about this in the comments below and don’t forget to subscribe!
|Category||Science & Technology|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
1 day, 7 hours ago
3 days, 9 hours ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute. Without the support of the community this platform will cease to exist.
Registered users can opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on their Settings page.
To help support BitChute, place an advert on BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: