Busting Breast Cancer- Interview with Susan Wadia-Ells, Ph.D.,
In this interview, Susan Wadia-Ells, Ph.D., discusses breast cancer as an unnecessary U.S. epidemic and how to prevent it, which is the topic of her book, “Busting Breast Cancer: Five Simple Steps to Keep Breast Cancer Out of Your Body.” This year alone, an expected 300,000 women in the U.S. will be diagnosed with invasive breast cancer. Another 50,000 are projected to be diagnosed with non-invasive breast cancer, which in all likelihood isn't cancer at all.
• The for-profit cancer industry makes a fortune overdiagnosing breast cancer cases and then treating them with toxic remedies that increase your risk of developing real cancer
• Ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS), now called “Stage Zero breast cancer” is not actually a tumor. It’s not invasive. It’s not cancer. Studies suggest only about 5% of DCIS will eventually, a decade or more down the line, turn into cancer
• 20% to 40% of women who have been “successfully treated” for early stage breast cancer in the United States today end up with recurrent metastatic breast cancer
• Effective prevention strategies detailed in Susan Wadia-Ells’ book, “Busting Breast Cancer: Five Simple Steps to Keep Breast Cancer Out of Your Body,” include optimizing your weight, avoiding progestin drugs and maintaining a high vitamin D3 level
• Processed foods are culprits that need to be avoided, particularly foods high in refined and hydrogenated vegetable oils, as they are loaded with harmful omega-6 linoleic acid that disrupts your metabolic machinery
Learn more: https://www.bustingbreastcancer.com/
Subscribe to our Bitchute channel: http://bit.ly/2VoirD2
Find us on Social Media
|Category||Health & Medical|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
1 week, 1 day ago
2 weeks, 1 day ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute. Without the support of the community this platform will cease to exist.
Registered users can opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on their Settings page.
To help support BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: