Invaders Within - Outbreak and the Threat of Bioweapons (Myth20c - Ep155)
With the threat of yet another virus spreading from China and the Chinese government effectively quarantining millions of people inside the city of Wuhan, the world is asking what is the threat of contagion given the rapid spread of symptoms and our increasingly globalized system. Theories range on the origin of the disease from poor sanitation to an unintentional or even intentional release of a new bioweapon. But what is clear is that the spread of many pandemics in the past have had the ability to not only wipe out vast populations, but also completely re-write the course of history by acting as a wrecking ball to prevailing political and sociological orders.
-- Brought to you by --
with Hank Olso, Adam Smith, Nick Mason and Hans Lander
New: Hard Copies of Exit Strategy now Available! http://www.lulu.com/shop/adam-smith/exit-strategy/paperback/product-24191334.html
~~-- Donations: https://www.patreon.com/MYTH20 --~~
- [email protected]
-- Reference --
- Outbreak, Cook (1987)
- Could you make a genetically targeted weapon?, Adam (2004) - https://www.theguardian.com/science/2004/oct/28/thisweekssciencequestions.weaponstechnology
- Origin of 2009 H1N1 Flu (Swine Flu): Questions and Answers, CDC (2009) - https://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/information_h1n1_virus_qa.htm
- Kaci Hickox defies 'excessive' Ebola quarantine by taking a bike ride, Glenza (2014) - https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/30/maine-nurse-defies-ebola-quarantine-bike-ride
- Weaponizing Smallpox, Cochran (2016) - https://westhunt.wordpress.com/2016/09/19/weaponizing-smallpox/
- Underground - The Tokyo Gas Attack and Japanese Psyche, Myth of the 20th Century (2017) - https://myth20c.wordpress.com/2017/11/30/underground-the-tokyo-gas-attack-and-japanese-psyche/
- Bitten: The Secret History of Lyme Disease and Biological Weapons, Newby (2019)
- An in-depth look at four academic models of the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak’s spread, Allyn-Feuer (2020) - https://theprepared.com/blog/an-in-depth-look-at-four-academic-models-of-the-wuhan-coronavirus-outbreaks-spread/
- Report from Beijing: Life during the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak, Liu (2020) - https://theprepared.com/blog/report-from-beijing-life-during-the-wuhan-coronavirus-outbreak/
- Starbucks Shuts Stores, Apple Sees Disruptions: Virus Impact, Bloomberg (2020) - https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-01-27/tracking-the-virus-outbreak-s-impact-on-business-and-travel
- George Mason University confirms a student is being tested for new strain of coronavirus, Broom (2020) - https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/health/george-mason-student-tested-for-coronavirus/65-41d80461-0e41-4a7e-84b1-5e22bb87cf72
|Category||News & Politics|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
1 year, 4 months ago
2 weeks, 5 days ago
2 weeks, 5 days ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute. Without the support of the community this platform will cease to exist.
Registered users can opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on their Settings page.
To help support BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: