Paul McCartney: Live Concert in Phoenix, AZ (2019)
June 26th, 2019. (Uploaded here in early October 2020)
Paul McCartney and his band performed a concert show, live at Talking Stick Resort Arena in Phoenix, Arizona.
-"Freshen Up" Tour
-My POV's of most of the songs they played, and Paul's interaction with us, the audience.
-Recent albums: 'New' (2013) & 'Egypt Station' (2018).
-The Beatles, Wings, Solo career with band.
-Paul McCartney, John Lennon, George Harrison, Ringo Starr, Linda McCartney. Abbey Road Studios.
-Vocal harmony, electric guitar, acoustic guitar, mandolin, drums, piano, keyboard, harmonica, saxophone, trumpet, strobe lights, fireworks/explosions and smoke, audio/visual storytelling, dancing, audience participation, clapping, cheers.
-This was a check off my bucket list to see Paul live. My dad already had years back. Next is the Rolling Stones!
-Full set-list and my ticket are pictured at the end.
-What is shown/what I filmed:
1. Opening. Stage Entrance. "A Hard Days Night"
2. "Junior's Farm"
3. Hello. Good evening, Phoenix! Good evening, Arizona! Have Fun!
4. "Can't Buy Me Love"
5. "Who Cares?" ('Egypt Station) Anti-bullying message.
6. "Got to Get You Into My Life" (Partial)
7. Wardrobe change. "Let Me Roll It" (w/ addendum tribute to Jimi Hendrix. Paul's story of meeting Jimi and Eric Clapton.)
8. "I've Got a Feeling" (Partial) (Feeling deep inside)
9. "Let 'Em In" (knocking at the door, ringing the bell, open the door)
10. "Nineteen Hundred and Eighty Five"
11. "Maybe I'm Amazed" (Maybe I'm a Man)
12. "In Spite of All the Danger" (The Quarrymen. Before the Beatles!)
13. Audience census: Who is from where?
14. "With Love, From Me to You"
15. "Dance Tonight" ('Memory Almost Full'. 2007). Abe the drummer shows his dance moves.
16. "Love Me Do" (mention of George Harrison & George Martin)
17. "Blackbird" (Paul plays on an elevated stage. Reference to Civil Rights in America.)
18. "Here Today" (Tribute to John Lennon. R.I.P. Written after he died. A conversation he and Paul never had.)
19. "Queenie Eye" ('New') "Who's got the ball?"
20. "Lady Madonna"
21. "Eleanor Rigby" (Look at all the lonely people.)
22. "Being For the Benefit of Mr. Kite!" (Psychedelic)
23. "Something" (A few photos. George Harrison)
24. "Band On the Run" (Album of the same name by Wings)
25. "Back In the U.S.S.R." (Soviet Union, to Russia)
26. "Live and Let Die" (James Bond film of the same name. Starring Roger Moore as 007.)
27. "Hey Jude" (the audience sings along) (Na, na na, na na na na!)
28. Encore! Flag waving! (U.S.A., Britain, Arizona, LGBT)
29. "Birthday" (Happy Birthday to you! Party! Good times!)
30. "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)"
31. "Helter Skelter" (Charles Manson in the 60's.)
32. Thanks to the band, work crew, and us the audience. Thank you, Paul! Applause!
33. "Golden Slumbers" & "Carry that Weight" & "The End"
34. Good night! Good bye! Farewell!
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
1 month, 1 week ago
1 month, 1 week ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.