Electronic Voodoo, Your mind has no firewall
Alan Watt explains newer and older methods of mindcontrol and how it's being used. From standard propaganda to trauma based mindcontrol and biotronics.
"It is completely clear that the state which is first to create such weapons will achieve incomparable superiority." — Major I. Chernishev, Russian army 1.
The human body, much like a computer, contains myriad data processors. They include, but are not limited to, the chemical-electrical activity of the brain, heart, and peripheral nervous system, the signals sent from the cortex region of the brain to other parts of our body, the tiny hair cells in the inner ear that process auditory signals, and the light-sensitive retina and cornea of the eye that process visual activity. We are on the threshold of an era in which these data processors of the human body may be manipulated or debilitated. Examples of unplanned attacks on the body's data-processing capability are well-documented. Strobe lights have been known to cause epileptic seizures.
The term "psycho-terrorism" was coined by Russian writer N. Anisimov of the Moscow Anti-Psychotronic Center. According to Anisimov, psychofronic weapons are those that act to "take away a part of the information which is stored in a man's brain. It is sent to a computer, which reworks it to the level needed for those who need to control the man, and the modified information is then reinserted into the brain." These weapons are used against the mind to induce hallucinations, sickness, mutations in human cells, "zombification," or even death. Included in the arsenal are VHF generators. X-rays, ultrasound, and radio waves. Russian army Major I. Chemishev, writing in the military journal Orienteer in February 1997, asserted that "psy" weapons are under development all over the globe. Specific types of weapons noted by Chemishev (not all of which have prototypes) were:
• A psychotronic generator, which produces a powerful electromagnetic emanation capable of being sent through telephone lines, TV, radio networks, supply pipes, and incandescent lamps.
• An autonomous generator, a device that operates in the 10-150 Hertz band, which at the 10-20 Hertz band forms an infrasonic oscillation that is destructive to all living creatures.
• A nervous system generator, designed to paralyze the central nervous systems of insects, which could have the same applicability to humans.
• Ultrasound emanations, which one institute claims to have developed. Devices using ultrasound emanations are supposedly capable of carrying out bloodless internal operations without leaving a mark on the skin. They can also, according to Chemishev, be used to kill.
• Noiseless cassettes. Chemishev claims that the Japanese have developed the ability to place infra-low frequency voice patterns over music, patterns that are detected by the subconscious. Russians claim to be using similar "bombardments" with computer programming to treat alcoholism or smoking.
From "The Mind Has No Firewall" By Timothy L. Thomas
Full article: https://archive.org/stream/pdfy--qLB0XrHeGKUjs86/The%20Mind%20Has%20No%20Firewall_djvu.txt
The future of Mindcontrol - The economist
Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars
Astralwalker One YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC13UGSRa6adZSUmanrIL5Dg
Support Alan's Work via Books, Discs and Donations - http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.net
|Category||Science & Technology|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
The owner has disabled discussion on this video.
1 week, 5 days ago
1 month, 2 weeks ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute. Without the support of the community this platform will cease to exist.
Registered users can opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on their Settings page.
To help support BitChute, place an advert on BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: