Israels Spionageaffäre "Pegasus" (NSO) Stellungnahme für russisches REN TV
REN TV ist im Besitz der russischen Energiefirma Gazprom
- Scale of use of “Pegasus” is most probably strongest of all such technology holders.
- That may be reason for the start of the affair, naming the name of the Israeli production company: NSO
- Huge reporting: 30-40 heads of state or government.
- My guess: it’s all over Europe and the globe, nearly nobody is untouched – and many are spied upon by several institutions at the same time.
- Fact is we live in a world of undeclared cyber war by a minority against the whole world.
- Morocco spying on French president Macron is just a new turn of a much older story.
- It is very serious, I think it’s true – and we must keep in mind, that Mohammed VI, almighty king of Morocco is practically living in Paris and leading a very rock star life there, exposing him to all kinds of blackmail and political intrusions.
- Certainly some the more powerful secret players at home would like to reign him in, think of Morocco making a deal with Israel or joining in the group attack on Yemen.
- One must be aware of the structure of Israeli security business and interests: It’s 100 national interest – and totally controlled.
- Pegasus is like having Mossad at your throat every second of the day. And that is why it has become so powerful, that a big network of deep state controlled media has started reporting big. And the reports are full of distortions. Important things are untouched, less important things pulled up high.
- One apparent goal is raising old, unfounded and stupid accusations against Russia.
- Main question is: Who is behind Israel and supporting it – those are the beneficiaries.
- Because the business is dirty and many try to profit, the big US institutions like NSA and CIA are known to outsource activities to Israeli partners.
- But those Israeli partners have a long track record on using such opportunities to push their own business interest far beyond anything the US would like to tolerate – there’s been a lot of trouble because of this – but rarely has Washington been able to stop Tel Aviv.
- So, what we are discussing here is deep state. Who has the real full power over Washington and Tel Aviv governments?
|Category||News & Politics|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
2 days, 7 hours ago
4 days, 5 hours ago
1 week, 1 day ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute. Without the support of the community this platform will cease to exist.
Registered users can opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on their Settings page.
To help support BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: