An error has occurred whilst processing your request!
If the issue persists, then please contact us at [email protected].
In this interview, Dr. Chris Knobbe, an ophthalmologist, discusses some of the eye-opening information found in his book, “Ancestral Dietary Strategy to Prevent and Treat Macular Degeneration.”
• Between 1851 and 1930 there were no more than about 50 reported cases of age-related macular degeneration (AMD) in the medical literature. As of 2020, an estimated 196 million people worldwide have AMD
• There’s compelling evidence that AMD is not caused by aging or genetics but by processed foods
• The four toxic ingredients in processed foods causing a majority of chronic health problems are refined wheat flour, refined added sugars, polyunsaturated vegetable oils and trans fats
• Processed foods cause mitochondrial dysfunction, which in turn leads to chronic diseases of all kinds, including Type 2 diabetes, heart disease, cancer and AMD
• Excessive consumption of processed vegetable oils results in the oxidation and breakdown of omega-6 into toxic aldehydes. This damaging peroxidation cascade damages cardiolipin, a phospholipid in your mitochondria, resulting in mitochondrial dysfunction
Subscribe to our Bitchute channel: http://bit.ly/2VoirD2
|Category||Health & Medical|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute. Without the support of the community this platform will cease to exist.
Registered users can opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on their Settings page.
To help support BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: