Arizona Forensic Audit Update with AZGOP First Vice Chair Pam Kirby, July 22, 2021
Democrats will turn out in force to meetings of the Arizona Independent Redistricting Commission to try to secure Democrat-leaning districts. Republicans MUST show up to these meetings and be relentless to defeat them. #Redistricting
July 22, 2021 2:03PM PT https://t.me/wendyrogersaz/482
"Congratulations to Bret Baier at Fox News for receiving the very first #FakeNews award from me for his bungling of the Arizona call on Nov 3rd for President and for lying and discrediting our very credible audit. Bonus points for blocking me after I called him out. #Triggered" ~ AZ Senator Wendy Rogers
July 22, 2021 1:14PM PT https://t.me/ArizonaAuditLiveFeeds/1196
- It is too late in the game to request anything of Senator Paul Boyer. He will be replaced by Anthony Kern who is a great patriot and endorsed by President Trump.
- The Legislature is in sine die. There will be not vote taken to hold MCBOS in contempt of the Senate subpoena. Senator Boyer will not have the opportunity to redeem himself even if he wants to do so.
July 22, 2021 1:11PM PT https://t.me/ArizonaAuditLiveFeeds/1195
CALL TO ACTION: Please write to Fann & Petersen
AZ Senators please get the remaining subpoenaed data for Auditors
Karen Fann: 602-926-5874
Warren Petersen: 602-926-4136
To: [email protected], [email protected]
Cc: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: Request your immediate attention on getting remaining subpoenaed data for auditors
Dear Senator Petersen and President Fann, [read more in link] https://t.me/ArizonaAuditLiveFeeds/1195
7/22/2021 12:48PM PT https://t.me/ArizonaAuditLiveFeeds/1194
- Friendship among patriots at the Audit.
- When we stand together, we win back freedom and integrity in government for all of us!
July 22, 2021 12:22PM PT https://t.me/LizHarrington76/443
Statement from President Trump regarding Arizona Audit: "Republican Arizona State Senator Paul Boyer, a RINO if there ever was one, is doing everything in his power to hold up the damning Forensic Audit of Maricopa County...All we demand is Voter Integrity!" [read more in link]
July 22, 2021 12:12PM PT https://t.me/ArizonaAuditLiveFeeds/1193
-There is a lot of information out there about the remaining items the AZ audit team needs to complete the job. There are some Senators making it sound like the only path to obtain the items from the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors is by way of a Contempt Vote by the Senate. They tried this before and it failed due to a No-vote by “Republican” Senator Paul Boyer. This was MONTHS ago. Boyer has repeatedly said he would not vote yes if the Senate attempted this again. This is obviously frustrating and he needs to be removed from office, but why the Senate is still placing the focus on him, is beyond us. We need to move past it and focus on solutions.
- For the Senate to obtain the remaining items from the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, they can:
1. File a Motion to Compel and Motion for Sanctions for Non-Compliance of the Legislative Subpoena with Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Thomason (The Board sued the Senate in Superior Court, Judge Thomason presided over this case and his ruling was the subpoenas were legal and enforceable). If the Judge grants the Motion, he may order the enforcement of the subpoena due to the outstanding circumstances. If the Board then chooses not to comply with the court, they may be held in contempt.
2. Issue a Warrant. The Judiciary Committee Chairman, Senator Warren Petersen, can write a written report, which can be signed off on by Senate President Fann, to then send a Sergeant at Arms to pick up the remaining equipment; and/or take over Maricopa County Tabulation and Election Center. This does not require any type of vote and is outlined in the Arizona Senate Rules. Josh Barnett and Attorney Alexander Kolodin have spread awareness on this and are working to speak with Legislators about it.
3. File a formal complaint with the Attorney General’s office to initiate action and open an investigation [read more in link] https://t.me/ArizonaAuditLiveFeeds/1193
Source, Republican Party of Arizona https://youtu.be/tjt31HlEkwY
*For educational purposes.
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
3 weeks, 2 days ago
3 weeks, 2 days ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute. Without the support of the community this platform will cease to exist.
Registered users can opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on their Settings page.
To help support BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: