An error has occurred whilst processing your request!
If the issue persists, then please contact us at [email protected].
In this video, which is Part 2 of a two-part series, Brian Hoyer and I answer your questions about electromagnetic field (EMF) radiation.
• Brian Hoyer and I answer your questions about electromagnetic field (EMF) radiation. Hoyer is a leading EMF expert and a primary consultant for my new book, “EMF*D,” which is being released today
• Your bedroom is the most important part of your home in terms of needing EMF shielding. Sleeping in an EMF-free environment is crucial, as this is when your body needs to be in a parasympathetic state, detoxing, repairing and rejuvenating itself
• The area in which you eat is the second priority, as your body needs to be in a parasympathetic (relaxed) state in order for your digestion to function properly
• The third priority would be if you’re using a sauna for detoxification. Making sure your sauna has low or no EMF, both magnetic fields and electric fields, is an important consideration, as it will impact your ability to detox
• The 600-megahertz band that’s been opened up for T-Mobile’s 5G network penetrates deeper and goes farther than any of the 5G networks
Subscribe for the latest health news: http://bit.ly/2CEBM8j
Visit our website: http://bit.ly/2KhnpuS
Listen to our podcasts: http://bit.ly/34XeLcW
Find us on Social Media
|Category||Health & Medical|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
1 month, 1 week ago
3 days, 16 hours ago
4 days, 16 hours ago
2 weeks, 3 days ago
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute. Without the support of the community this platform will cease to exist.
Registered users can opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on their Settings page.
To help support BitChute, place an advert on BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: