20% of the m-RNA injections that KILL

First published at 13:35 UTC on November 17th, 2021.

In this BGB reproduction of a spread sheet presentation by Craig Paardekooper, you will see concrete proof gleaned from the US VAERS database, that 80% of the death jabs are benign. The other 20% in-dispersed in the total number of jabs delivered ar…

MORE
CategoryHealth & Medical
SensitivityNormal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over