Click to copy, then share by pasting into your messages, comments, social media posts and websites.
Click to copy, then add into your webpages so users can view and engage with this video from your site.
We also accept reports via email. Please see the Guidelines Enforcement Process for instructions on how to make a request via email.
Thank you for submitting your report
We will investigate and take the appropriate action.
LEAVE the System.. Here's How..
Right now, the number of crypto users who still rely on the system is staggering.
Mobile wallets come and go. Pick one that doesn't rely on centralised exchanges, a company, an investor, bridges, banks or even a working network connection. Leave the system.
Is your wallet open source? Does it support thousands of coins? Does it allow you to HTLC Atomic Swap peer-to-peer with other blockchains? Does your current wallet rely on a blockchain that can be 51% attacked by a central banker with unlimited resources?
The BiTSy wallet let's you trade with whoever you want, whenever you want, without relying on any third parties at all, and without even having a decent internet connection.
**In this month's release of BiTSy:**
* Added our new "Node Hopping" algorithm (over 2 years in development and refinement)
* Stealthily seeks out, and keeps you connected to the fastest connection across potentially hundreds of nodes in your area
* Transactions are fully confirmed on-chain in 3 seconds or less, eliminating wait and risk, and making double-spends impossible
* Brandable (we can add your company logo, color theme, etc)
* Day and Night modes
* Integrate our HTLC Atomic Swaps library (final testing now)
* Add real-time Net Worth and Holdings charts
* Migrate Java core to Kotlin Multi-Platform (KMP) for iOS/Swift release
* Integrate our C-IPFS library (so app store approvals, http and dns are no longer needed)
**Leave the system.**
- Telegram: www.t.me/Agorise
- Keybase/KBFS: keybase.io/team/Agorise
- FOSS: https://github.com/Agorise/bitsy-wallet
- HTLC for Graphene: https://github.com/Agorise/graphenej
- C-IPFS/C-LibP2P: https://github.com/Agorise?tab=repositories
|Category||Science & Technology|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the video's creator, Agorise.
This advertisement has been selected by BitChute. Displaying these adverts helps support the growth and sustainability of the platform.
This advertisement has been sourced through third party advertising partners on behalf of BitChute. Displaying these adverts helps support the growth and sustainability of the platform.