Evening Serenade / "The Enchanting Harp" / Empire Opera Radio / show#36 / 6-10-21
Show #36 – 6/10/21
Evening Serenade on Empire Opera Radio
produced by Empire Opera, Inc.
Host: Waundell Saavedra
This show is pre-recorded.
Evening Serenade is a nighttime radio program showcasing classical music. Empire Opera Radio will bring a radio show weekly on Thursday evenings. Tune in to our YouTube channel to listen. https://www.youtube.com/user/EmpireOp...
The following music is composed by show host, Waundell Saavedra and not available for reuse:
- Intro/closing theme music: A Clear Midnight
AUDIO RECORDING LICENSES LISTED BELOW.
Creative Commons Attribution license (reuse allowed)
Program: “The Enchanting Harp”
1. Symphonie concertante No.2, Op.5 (1779)-Krumpholtz
[Pau NG] Hana Müllerová (harp);
Prague Philharmonia; Jaroslav Krcek (conductor)
2. Dances for harp - Sacree and Profane-Debussy
[History of Music] Ekaterina Dvoretskaya, harp
Pavel Gershtein, conductor
Kostroma Gubernsky Symphony Orchestra
3. Impromptu Pour Harpe Op. 86-Faure
[Alive Network Entertainment Agency]
4. Introduction and Allegro for Harp, Flute, Clarinet and String Quartet (1905)-Ravel
[VIVO Music Festival]
Bridget Kibbey, harp, Jacqueline Cordova-Arrington, flute,
Stanislav Chernyshev, clarinet, Jeffrey Myers, violin I,
Alicia Hui, violin II, Matthew Lipman, viola, Hiro Matsuo, cello
As an opportunity to give artists exposure, all artists are welcome to submit their recordings.
1. All recordings on social media MUST be under "creative commons" license.
2. If someone owns the rights to your audio/video, you must submit a release form giving Empire Opera the right to play your music on social media.
3. Any music being performed should be in the public domain or have permission from publisher.
4. Your recording must be of good quality. (does not have to be recorded in a studio but should not sound homemade)
5. All recordings will be reviewed. If we can find a spot where your music will fit into our program, we will use it.
6. Submit your links to [email protected]. These can be links from YouTube, SoundCloud, Dropbox, etc. Or, if the file is small enough, an mp3 can be sent via email.
7. This is solely for exposure, and there is no remuneration for your performance recording being played.
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
1 month, 4 weeks ago
2 months, 1 week ago
3 months, 2 weeks ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute. Without the support of the community this platform will cease to exist.
Registered users can opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on their Settings page.
To help support BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: