Weekly Report: January 23rd, 2022
Email: a[email protected]
All my content is FREE as integrity dictates information must never be behind a pay wall. However, that doesn't mean this work doesn't have personal and financial costs, if you feel you can afford it and you want to receive special perks as a subscriber and early bird access to all my content, please subscribe or donate using any of the channels available. If you want to ask for a different payment method please contact me directly. I answer every email.
1) Huge human trafficking busts by Spanish & Italian police.
2) One World Currency? Federal Reserve considers launching a digital currency.
3) Austrian Parliament: Mandatory convid vaxx for all adults. Pediatric cardiologist: Mandates may kill children.
4) Second ‘After-School Satan Club’ that targets children ages 6 to 11 shows up at elementary school.
5) ITS A TRAP: In a surprise move, Ireland and England announce most COVID restrictions will be lifted.
DOUCHE AWARD OF THE WEEK: Tonight we release our weekly award for the vilest scumbaggery out there in the public domain, those "slip of the tongue" incidents that will never age well. This week we start with a daily double: Howard Stern and Dan "Cringe-Show."
You can also follow me on:
Telegram Chat: https://t.me/totaldisclosure1
Telegram Contact: https://t.me/totaldisclosure777
MeWe 1: https://mewe.com/p/louderthanlove
MeWe 2: https://mewe.com/p/totaldisclosure
Email: [email protected]
|Category||News & Politics|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the videos creator, Total Disclosure.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute.
It is free for anyone to opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on the Settings page.
To help support BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: