Bug Out Bag - what to bring in a real life shtf scenario
This is my bug out bag for a real life scenario. In a shtf situation you want to have tools you can rely on. Forget about the zombie apocalypse stuff.
Full list of what's in my bug out bag: https://bull-hansen.com
This is also where you will find my blog and information about my novels.
If you want to support this channel with a small amount of your choice, you have several options (and please scroll down to check out the charities I support):
- Become a member of this channel and support my work with a monthly donation: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC95m7aBYo7wgNCoHb1ojQYw/join
- Become my Patron at http://www.patreon.com/BullHansen
- Support me on Subscribestar at https://www.subscribestar.com/bjorn
- Paypal donation: http://www.paypal.me/BullHansen
- Donate Bitcoin: bc1qukx59w89zrquj2tjash2n0hdc4r5zf6a4qtuwc
- Donate Ethereum: 0xd6674E7C35994dBaC3DFbeA94bD70e514a3f1b27
- Donate Litecoin: LL3EKcjdTG7CSnL4a1tnYk83cEZWVYUPSh
- Buy merchandise (t-shirts, hoodies, mugs etc).:
- Use the affiliate links below if you are interested in purchasing some of the gear I use in my videos. I get a small commission of the sales.
Follow me on Instagram @bjornandreasbullhansen and my dogs @elvisandfeline
And on my second Youtube channel:
Consider joining my mailing list:
Your email will not be available to anyone else, and it will only be used for notifications when I upload new videos.
Youtube is my main platform, but you can also follow me here:
I support ..
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
2 days, 13 hours ago
5 days, 14 hours ago
1 week, 2 days ago
1 week, 5 days ago
2 weeks, 5 days ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute. Without the support of the community this platform will cease to exist.
Registered users can opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on their Settings page.
To help support BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: