The Frame-up of Edgar J. Steele
Edgar J. Steele (July 5, 1945 - September 4, 2014) was an attorney, author, and podcaster, who worked tirelessly for the pro-White cause. He ran the website Conspiracy Penpal. He died of mysterious causes in prison a few years after being tried and convicted in a kangaroo court on charges of murder for hire in trying to kill both his wife and his mother-in-law. Neither his wife Cyndi nor his mother-in-law believe the accusations against him.
Since his imprisonment, Cyndi has struggled to clear his name. When she asked the authorities what his motive was, they proclaimed with great certainty that it was because he wanted to collect life insurance on her. When she explained to them that they did not have life insurance on her, they changed the story to "he wanted to kill her so he could have an affair with a young girl living in Ukraine". When she asked for evidence of this, they produced a package that he had supposedly sent the young girl. When she informed them that she had actually sent that package, in her husband's name, because the young lady in question had been so helpful to Mr. Steel in his research on the White Slave trade, they fell silent and couldn't produce another motive. They proceeded with the trial anyway.
* Mr. Steele's wife Cyndi never believed the charges against her husband and has fought vigorously to clear his name.
* Mr. Steele had undergone open-heart surgery, and was recovering from it, during the time he was supposedly trying to kill his wife and mother-in-law.
* For years before his death, Mr. Steele had been stalked and bullied by the ADL of B'nai B'rith, an influential Jewish supremacist hate group.
* Just before the frame-up of Mr. Steele began, he had sent a copy of his book, DEFENSIVE RACISM, to both the newly elected Barack Obama and his Attorney General Eric Holder.
* In the months leading up to his arrest, Mr. Steele was conducting research for a book on White Slavery that was intended to expose the Jewish root of that slave trade.
* The FBI informant, Steel family handyman Larry Fairfax, who helped frame Mr. Steele, stole 10s of thousands of dollars worth of silver from the Steele family, which the FBI allowed him to keep in lieu of payment for his part in the frame-up.
* Two well-respected audio technicians (both of whom were former law enforcement officers) listened to the FBI's recordings that were used to convict Mr. Steele and were prepared to testify that there were 100s of anomalies (even one of which would generally render such a recording inadmissible) on the tapes. They were not allowed to testify.
"The Murderers of Edgar Steele": https://nationalvanguard.org/2014/09/the-murderers-of-edgar-steele/
Mr. Steele's book, DEFENSIVE RACISM http://www.colchestercollection.com/titles/D/defensive-racism.html
Other books on Race, Genetics, & Identity: http://www.colchestercollection.com/subjects/race.html
Crime books: http://www.colchestercollection.com/subjects/crime.html
Jewishness books: http://www.colchestercollection.com/subjects/jewishness.html
|Category||News & Politics|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
2 days, 11 hours ago
4 days, 11 hours ago
5 days, 11 hours ago
1 week, 1 day ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute. Without the support of the community this platform will cease to exist.
Registered users can opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on their Settings page.
To help support BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: