Soylent Green & Predictive Programming - Agenda 21, Global Warming, Veganism & Cannibalism
If you have any questions about the content of this video or any intelligent & insightful comments, I would love to hear them at:
Predictive Programming Elements:
Agenda 21, Global Warming, Veganism & Cannibalism
Thematic Predictive Programming Elements:
1. The setting of the movie elaborates on a very simple but alarming scenario, which is, if we're heading for (global) overpopulation then this is what will happen to you. So right from the start, the public is imbued with fear for overpopulation. The distinction between what is overpopulation and what is not remains an arbitrary one though. Unfortunately however, as they always do, unquestionably the government will claim the role of decisive arbiter and trust on moral support of the docile and gullible public.
This programs the public, again on the basis of fear, to accept and support governmental future measures aimed at combating and reducing over-population. The 'exemplary' precedent of the country of China comes to mind in which fear for overpopulation has successfully been solidified into an overall effective public support of birth restrictive policies.
2. The Elite are living the good life in totally cordoned off sections from 'the masses'. The discrepancy between the rich and the poor is thus accentuated and leaves the viewer a little more trained to, one day, accept this difference in standards of living.
Suggested Predictive Programming Elements:
1. The movie suggests a general sense of an elevated atmospheric temperature. The correlation of overpopulation with temperature seems evident. This may program the public to accept guilt and responsibility for it being the cause of global warming. As such, the groundwork for public acceptance of a carbon tax has been put into being.
2. Assaulting a police officer, even the lesser offensive ones, will get you life in prison, the movie explains. This will train the public to blindly accept the authority of the police, making them literally untouchable.
3. Rental apartments for the rich, by default, seem to come with inventory prostitutes ("furniture"). This familiarizes the public with the degrading and dehumanizing capacity a female might serve in the future.
4.There's a blatant form of 'assisted suicide' instituted for the elderly people. This helps train the public to accept some governmental imposed form of euthanasia, since it is implied that the earth cannot sustain itself bearing too many humans.
|Category||Spirituality & Faith|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
1 day, 11 hours ago
3 weeks, 5 days ago
1 month, 2 weeks ago
1 month, 3 weeks ago
1 month, 3 weeks ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.