Chaosbane, What is it?
Welcome to my announcement video for Chaosbane. This is a game I will be following closely and plan to feature on the channel at launch, I am hoping it will deliver on its promise of being another good Warhammer game for us fan peeps.
In a world ravaged by war and dominated by magic, you are the last hope for the Empire of Man against the Chaos hordes. Playing solo or with up to 4 in local or online co-op, choose a hero from 4 character classes with unique and complementary skills, and prepare for epic battles wielding some of the most powerful artifacts of the Old World.
• THE FIRST HACK AND SLASH set in the Warhammer Fantasy world, told through an all-new story written by Mike Lee (a Black Library author) and featuring a soundtrack composed by Chance Thomas.
• FEROCIOUS BATTLES: from the sewers of Nuln to the ruined streets of Praag, fight your way through monster hordes using over 180 different powers. Activate your bloodlust, a devastating skill, to escape the most perilous situations.
• 4 CHARACTER CLASSES, each with unique skills and customization: a soldier of the Empire who can take heavy damage, a Dwarf specialising in melee combat, a High Elf who deals ranged damage by manipulating magic or a Wood Elf who lays deadly traps and wields the bow like no other!
• AN XXL BESTIARY with over 70 monsters aligned with the Chaos Gods and unique bosses. Battle Nurgle's minions, Khorne's spawn and waves of other vile creatures!
• OPTIMIZED FOR CO-OP: solo or with up to 4 players, local or online, the class synergy and interface have been designed for co-op. Combine different skills and powers to create even more devastating effects.
• HIGH REPLAY VALUE: Story mode, a boss rush mode, countless dungeons and regular updates offer a rich and varied gaming experience. And with 10 difficulty levels, you can find the right challenge to test your abilities.
(taken directly from the Chjaosbane Steam Website)
(Facebooke Chaosbane website)
To like the video or not with a thumbs up/down, leave a comment and Subscribe or follow to get more of the action from the channel.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SUPPORT THE CHANNEL OR JUST WANT MORE, YOU CAN CHECK OUT MY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA HERE:
- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/dogsshadowgaming
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClwyanpW0Wq8BMyjiMPAKSQ
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/DogsShadowGaming
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Dogs-Shadow-...
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DogsShadowGami1
- Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dogs_shadow...
- Email: [email protected]
- BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/P32AtcThUu3D
- Minds: @DogsShadowGaming
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Intel Core i7 6700 @ 3.40GHz
32.0GB Dual-Channel Hyperx @ 1202MHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
Elgato HD60Pro ([email protected])
1863GB Seagate ST2000DM001-1ER164 (SATA )
953GB Samsung SSD 860 PRO 1TB (SATA (SSD)
Sound BlasterX Katana
Headset Microphone (4- SteelSeries Arctis 7 Chat)
Digital Audio Interface (3- Line 6 UX2)
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 13+|
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
3 months, 1 week ago
1 day, 7 hours ago
2 days, 6 hours ago
3 days, 5 hours ago
4 days, 4 hours ago
4 days, 8 hours ago