EUROPA - THE LAST BATTLE [PART 6]
• Stalin violated the Soviet-Polish Non-Aggression Pact by invading Poland in September, 1939.
• Stalin violated the Soviet-Finnish Non-Aggression Pact by invading Finland in 1939 without any declaration of war, starting the Winter War. The heroic Finns fought back the big red army.
• Stalin bombed Sweden in 1940.
• Stalin violated a provision of the Soviet-German Non-Aggression Pact (Ribbentrop-Molotov) by invading Lithuania, Estonia, and Latvia in 1940. Bolsheviks rolled in to terrorize, torture and kill the people in the standard communist practice. The Soviet cattle car deportations afflicted more than a half-million Estonian, Latvian and Lithuanian Christian Europeans who were shipped to the Gulag. 12% of the entire Baltic population was either deported to Siberia or executed by the Jewish Soviet Secret Police.
• Stalin grabbed a piece of eastern Romania in 1940, and forced Romanians to surrender Bessarabia (Moldavia).
In a sickening double-standard; the allies remained silent about the brutal Soviet aggression. Instead, the Churchill-Stalin-Pact was signed on 15 October 1939. Secretary of state for war Churchill signed the executive documents of this pact on 8 February 1940 in London. Innocent Poles were now left to the bloodthirsty Red monster. The Allies didn't give a rat's ass about Poland, they only used her to start the war against Germany, and now, Still, no boycotts and no war-declarations on Soviet. No Anti-Communist propaganda in the media.
Hitler was well aware that Stalin was on his way to invade Europe. His suspicions about Stalin have since the fall of soviet been proven as being legitimate.
Document No.103202/06 signed Chief of staff Kirill Meretskov in 1940, revealed that Stalin was preparing to invade Western Europe in July 1941 in a massive invasion called Operatsia Groza (“Operation Thunderstorm”). It is dated 18 September 1940, three months before the German “Operation Barbarossa” was signed. After Georgy Zhukov became chief of the general staff in February 1941, the plan was called MP 41 (Mobilisatsyonni Plan 41). It can be found in the so-called “Osobaya Papka”, a file which contains about 100,000 Top Secret documents. In the book “Ledokol” or “Icebreaker”, Russian Jewish historian Victor Suvorov gives us compelling proof that Hitler was forced in to a pre-emptive strike against a massive soviet military machine ready to invade and destroy the whole of Western Europe. Suvorov quotes top secret Soviet documents which proves that the Soviet army was entirely built as an offensive force. Stalin was first hoping for Britain, France and Germany to be exposed, destroyed and exhausted so that the red army would be able to invade their territory in the west.
Hitler viewed communism as a poison to Europe and decided his life's purpose was to root out and destroy it. The Germans had nothing against the Russians as a people, but instead against communism.
Winston Churchill appointed the Jewish Professor Lindemann, as his personal adviser. Lindemann, decided that Germany would be subjected to area, carpet, saturation, or unrestricted-bombing or what the victims called —“Terror-Bombing.” Lindemann suggested the bombing of German cities and that working class civilian areas were legitimate targets. These bombings began on 10 August 1940 with the bombing of the small town of Freiburg. This was before the Germans began bombing British cities.
The goal of the bombings was to “Break the spirit of the Germans.” Between 1940 and 1945, sixty-one German cities with a total population of 25 million souls were destroyed in the bombing campaign by the Allies. The allies specifically targeted innocent civilians. Many large cities such as Cologne or Essen experienced more than 250 raids each. Churchill’s deliberate strategy was killing as many German civilians as possible.
|Category||News & Politics|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 13+|
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
2 days, 8 hours ago
3 days, 4 hours ago
4 days, 9 hours ago