Once upon a time in Wuhan....
Sam Bailey, July 27, 2021
Dr Sam will take you back to December 2019 and highlight some of the key concepts that have been used to FUEL this crisis.
Virus Mania Paperback:
Abe (lots of suppliers): https://www.abebooks.com/products/isbn/9783752629781/30869270194&cmsp=snippet--srp1-_-PLP1
US Independent Bookseller Powell's Books: https://www.powells.com/book/virus-mania-9783752629781
Virus Mania E-book:
Virus Mania in New Zealand:
NZers who would like to order the book locally for $65 (incl. shipping) please contact [email protected]
Virus Mania Audiobook:
Nook Audiobooks: https://www.nookaudiobooks.com/audiobook/1037783/Virus-Mania-Corona-COVID-Measles-Swine-Flu-Cervica
1. Dr David Martin’s deposition: https://odysee.com/@thecrowhouse:2/Brighteon:5
2. Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7159299/
3. Pollution comparisons: https://www.numbeo.com/pollution/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Switzerland&country2=China&city1=Zurich&city2=Wuhan&tracking=getDispatchComparison
4. Pneumonia Incidence and Mortality in Mainland China: Systematic Review of Chinese and English Literature, 1985–2008: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0011721
5. Notes from the Field: A Novel Coronavirus Genome Identified in a Cluster of Pneumonia Cases — Wuhan, China 2019−2020: http://weekly.chinacdc.cn/en/article/id/a3907201-f64f-4154-a19e-4253b453d10c
6. Detection of 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) by real-time RT-PCR: https://www.eurosurveillance.org/content/10.2807/1560-7917.ES.2020.25.3.2000045
7. Minimum Information for Publication of Quantitative Real-Time PCR Experiments: https://www.gene-quantification.de/miqe-bustin-et-al-clin-chem-2009.pdf
8. Dr Kelvin Watson’s PCR claim via OIA request: https://fyi.org.nz/request/14341/response/54651/attach/4/H202100581%20Virginia%20Crawford%20Response%20letter.pdf
9. NZ Ministry of Health unable to provide evidence of their PCR claims: https://fyi.org.nz/request/15780-clinical-sensitivity-and-specificity-for-the-detection-of-sars-cov-2#comment-4053
10. How much RNA does a typical mammalian cell contain?: https://www.qiagen.com/us/resources/faq?id=06a192c2-e72d-42e8-9b40-3171e1eb4cb8&lang=en
11. OffGuardian - PCR Inventor: “It doesn’t tell you that you are sick”: https://off-guardian.org/2020/10/05/pcr-inventor-it-doesnt-tell-you-that-you-are-sick/
12. Identification of Coronavirus Isolated from a Patient in Korea with COVID-19: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7045880/
Follow me on Odysee (go on you know you want to!) ▶https://odysee.com/@drsambailey:c
Follow me on BrandNew Tube (yes, it has even more stuff!) ▶https://brandnewtube.com/@Drsambailey
Send business/sponsorship inquiries to [email protected]
|Category||News & Politics|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute. Without the support of the community this platform will cease to exist.
Registered users can opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on their Settings page.
To help support BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: