Operation Money Drop - Trader Joe's (Santa Cruz)
Originally uploaded to YouTube by EverythingIsAScam on February 14, 2021. Source: https://archive.vn/xWEu7
"We did this "Cash Drop" because customers and employees of Trader Joe's are both victims of politicians and corporate media.
Victims should not fight victims.
The business lockdowns by governments are unlawful, immoral, and unacceptable.
Humanity's desire and commitment for 100% freedom will be successful.
This happened at Trader Joe's in Santa Cruz.
Call them! 831-425-0140
Feel free to email me at [email protected]
Recommended folks to visit:
The Original Cash Drop Channel:
The Constitutional Law Group
The Healthy American
You can find important forms like the Notice of Discrimination Form we used at Trader Joe's here:
Rules for Cash Drop (copied from https://masklessshopping.blogspot.com/2021/01/rules-for-maskless-shopping.html)
Get together with people in your town and go to your local Traitor Joes to assert your right to shop mask free without waiting in a social distancing line. Do not wait in line! Drop your cash and go.
Everyone needs to do this in their town.
Here are the Rules for Maskless Shopping
2. Only go to stores where you can pick up items yourself (otherwise the employees will not give you items).
3. Have 20s, 10s, 5s, and 1s in supply and drop the cash at the counter after the employees refuse to scan your items.
a. Consider making a receipt with a post-it note and leaving it as part of the cash drop.
b. Photograph the item before taking it, and film your cash drop.
4. Don't negotiate with the employees or SJW customers about medical conditions, HIPAA, the governor, the Constitution, laws, freedom, etc. Just ignore them and proceed with your shop and cash drop. (recommended)
a. This is to save your energy and to prevent you from overacting and giving them non-mask cause to refuse service. Just saying something like "God bless you, have a nice day" is an easy response that lowers tensions.
5. Shop at a mix of friendly stores (that let you check out without a mask) and stores that you need to cash drop at (since they refuse to check you out).
6. Bring a camera and post your experiences to spread the word. You can show your face or remain incognito.
7. Until more have joined, don't cash drop at the same store/chain more than once every 2 months (so as to avoid a restraining order being filed--or successfully granted). There are many stores/chains to choose from.
8. Decide in advance how long you plan to stay in the store. If up to 10 minutes, you should expect to speak with police.
a. If an employee tells you they will not ring you up, skip the line and proceed to cash drop once you are done shopping.
9. If the police arrive, explain what had happened, and leave. Don't give your ID (easily). You can ask "am I being detained?" And then just leave when they typically say "no".
10. Park far from the store to make it harder for the employees to get your plate number.
11. Try to look normal and make maskless shopping (including cash drop) look normal and fun so others will want to join in.
12. It's easy for a man to cash drop alone (with SJWs getting in his face while he laughs). For women, best to cash drop in groups.
a. Women maskless shopping solo in hostile stores may need to refer to laws, medical excemptions, HIPAA, etc.
Pick up very important forms at Peggy Hall's site https://www.thehealthyamerican.org/
Learn about Agorism and Counter Economics. https://theconsciousresistance.com/the-counter-economic-underground-railroad/
|Category||News & Politics|
|Sensitivity||Normal - Content that is suitable for ages 16 and over|
1 month, 2 weeks ago
1 month, 2 weeks ago
Warning - This video exceeds your sensitivity preference!
To dismiss this warning and continue to watch the video please click on the button below.
Note - Autoplay has been disabled for this video.
This advertisement has been selected by the BitChute platform.
By purchasing and/or using the linked product you are helping to cover the costs of running BitChute. Without the support of the community this platform will cease to exist.
Registered users can opt-out of receiving advertising via the Interface tab on their Settings page.
To help support BitChute or find out more about our creator monetization policy: