(not Izzy in the thumbnail)
Isabella answers questions from Freedomain listeners about peaceful parenting and other issues:
- What is your favourite board game or card game? And why?
- What is the school subject you find the most challenging – and what are you doing to actively improve your skills in that area?
- What is your favourite dessert?
- What do you appreciate most about your life?
- What do you think about kids who go to public schools: how they act, what they think is cool, do you think you're missing out on anything?
- What is your favourite activity to do with your dad?
- What is your favourite book?
- What is your favourite joke?
- Have you ever been bullied?
- What is your favourite Dungeons and Dragons character that you have created?
- What is the longest time you have spent in a drawing?
- What is your favourite movie?
- What does it mean to be a good friend? What do you look for in potential friendships?
- How do you make friends? What are some questions you like to ask people you've just met?
- When/if you have kids of your own in the future, what is the one thing you would do differently than your parents (with regards to raising your children)?
- What is the most important advice your dad gave you?
- Do you enjoy homework?
- Do you prefer the company of kids your own age or adults? Was this different when you were younger?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be – and why?
- Tell us about something that was hard to do or learn, but you persevered and triumphed.
- What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
– What career do you see yourself as having?
- What is your favourite academic subject?
- Do you like parrots?
▶️ Donate Now: www.freedomain.com/donate
▶️ Sign Up For Our Newsletter: www.fdrurl.com/newsletter
Your support is essential to Freedomain, which is 100% funded by viewers like you. Please support the show by making a one time donation or signing up for a monthly recurring donation a..